Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
T
Our attacking play has been stuttering all season. Mane, Salah and Firminho just don't seem to be on top of their games, either individually or as a unit, and many have been saying that we need an out and out striker.

In the few minutes that he played, Origi seemed fresh, different, eager and produced some good moments - and that's an understatement of course.

I suggest Klopp should take advantage of more good fortune and start with Origi against Burnley and even Bournemouth perhaps. As well as giving Mane, Salah and/or Firmino some rest, it will allow us to see whether we really do have a potent alternative option for the next two big home games and the rest of the season.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Yes why not?

If it doesn't work we can always sub him off at half time or so. Can't be any worse than Bobby has looked lately. He needs a rest and reset!

Last edited by van Gogh; 03/12/18 07:59 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I think we’ve found ourselves with a world beater here so yeah, get him on.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
Our attacking play has been stuttering all season. Mane, Salah and Firminho just don't seem to be on top of their games, either individually or as a unit, and many have been saying that we need an out and out striker.

In the few minutes that he played, Origi seemed fresh, different, eager and produced some good moments - and that's an understatement of course.

I suggest Klopp should take advantage of more good fortune and start with Origi against Burnley and even Bournemouth perhaps. As well as giving Mane, Salah and/or Firmino some rest, it will allow us to see whether we really do have a potent alternative option for the next two big home games and the rest of the season.

When Origi came on the game was much more open with Everton trying to win the game, yes win the game, this is why he had acres of space. I don't think I have seen enough to say he should play, Klopp should know better, but Firmino does look jaded.

M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
I'm not fussed about whether origi starts or not.

One thing for sure is that mane Salah and Bobby need to sort themselves out.

I'd rather Harry Wilson, solanke and Woodburn where brought back into the mix.

The front three are gash at the minute

Last edited by Mr Bojangles; 03/12/18 10:08 AM.
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I've been campaigning for Sturridge to start since the beginning of the season, if klopp can change the system to accommodate Shaqiri then why not do it for Sturridge? So yes I do want to see Sturridge or Origi because Firmino has been very frustrating to watch and dear me how many times does he pass the ball to the opposition?

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
At least Origi will put himself about a bit and may create some space for Mane and Salah.

O
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
O
Not sure origi is any kind of long term answer but the front three need to know that if they don´t show anything they are out of the team.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Since Klopp has now admitted he wants us to press less (or at least not all the time), then I see no problem for Danny to come in from time to time and mix it up with Bobby.

M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
I think people forget how good origi was before he got injured against everton.

He is tall quick and can score I was pleased when we bought him and I hope he is given enough chances to prove himself

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion