KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 113 of 174 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 173 174
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I don’t watch them either but would rather watch them than watch those two argue like school children over who’s best. It’ll be a complete joke and no doubt Corbyn will call for a general election about 50 times during it.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
strong and stable

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
I don’t watch them either but would rather watch them than watch those two argue like school children over who’s best. It’ll be a complete joke and no doubt Corbyn will call for a general election about 50 times during it.

Ha ha I agree it will be unbearable and we all know corbyns script because he has said it a thousand times. The problem with brexit now is everything that could be said has been said over and over and over. There is nothing new to say or think. MP,s need to stop the games and party politics and vote for the deal or have no deal it's getting to be embarrasing now as a brit I am ashamed of our politicans. And if it ends up with another referendum because our politicians either deliberately or because they can't decide overturn the biggest public vote in British history then we have hit rock bottom and inevitably nasty political parties like we see coming to power all over the EU will start to gain traction in Britain. I don't want to see that

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By EMP
strong and stable

Yeah the whole thing is under control.

Interesting few weeks coming up.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By EMP
strong and stable

Yeah the whole thing is under control.

Interesting few weeks coming up.

It would be if everyone put their own interests aside and worked for the good of the country. Shame not one of our politicians seems to be capable of that.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Good article by Michael gove today in the mail and in particular the deal on the backstop which is the sticking point for most including me. However few understand what was agreed and you look into the detail it's not ideal no but as negative to the EU as the UK so it's hard to see how the EU would agree to it indefinitely harming themselves just to hack Britain off out of spite. And that's assuming the backstop is triggered it might not be. As for the rest of the detail yes I have issues but as someone wise once said "successful negotiation is getting what nobody wants" the deal delivers most (but not all) the benefits of brexit I voted for and for me that's going to have to be good enough. The deal also has things in it for remainers we are not fully leaving the EU. It would be good to think common sense prevails in our privileged political class on the 11th Dec but I fear not

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Good article by Michael gove today in the mail and in particular the deal on the backstop which is the sticking point for most including me. However few understand what was agreed and you look into the detail it's not ideal no but as negative to the EU as the UK so it's hard to see how the EU would agree to it indefinitely harming themselves just to hack Britain off out of spite. And that's assuming the backstop is triggered it might not be. As for the rest of the detail yes I have issues but as someone wise once said "successful negotiation is getting what nobody wants" the deal delivers most (but not all) the benefits of brexit I voted for and for me that's going to have to be good enough. The deal also has things in it for remainers we are not fully leaving the EU. It would be good to think common sense prevails in our privileged political class on the 11th Dec but I fear not

What I have learned is that a successful negotiation is when both sides are happy especially if both parties are to work together in the long term as partners. The problem in this case is that the division in the UK runs very deep, thus nobody in the extremes will be happy

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
The deal involves a close relationship with the EU and other than the backstop it I could probably live with it. Even the backstop is not as bad as being made out when you look into the detail. We need to accept this deal and move on

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
The deal involves a close relationship with the EU and other than the backstop it I could probably live with it. Even the backstop is not as bad as being made out when you look into the detail. We need to accept this deal and move on

It's up to your Tories they have the majority

Page 113 of 174 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 173 174

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion