KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I believe this was one of our most important wins of the season so far. Coming into the game Klopp had little time to plan due to players being away with their respective countries.
A little luck again which always helps but we were lethal when it mattered. Watford on their own patch are no pushovers and a lot of pundits were expecting us to slip up today.

Well done Redmen, this was a very important win keeping the pressure on City and giving us breathing space on those behind.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
I'm happy with the win and the clean sheet, plus a couple of good performances. That was a banana skin and at half time it looked to be growing and growing. However the lads dug in and pulled out a very decent second half performance. Of course there's things one could criticise, but I'm not going to flog a winning horse. Next up is the Derby after the PSG game in midweek, a win in Paris would set the tone for a good old fashioned bash the blue's session...

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
I watched the first half mostly on video with fast forward on 4x normal speed. At that rate our passing at the back and in midfield looked to be at normal EPL pace. Why is much of our rear-guard and central game so slow these days?

E
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
E
Henderson and Gigi.
Hardworking, industrious and all but sometimes takes a touch or 2 too many.
Fabinho and Keita moves the ball forward much faster, so really hope these 2 get going soonest possible

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By chesterville
I watched the first half mostly on video with fast forward on 4x normal speed. At that rate our passing at the back and in midfield looked to be at normal EPL pace. Why is much of our rear-guard and central game so slow these days?

IMO The good Klopp'o has released the press leaver and applied the brakes. He's building a head of steam and damming it up for release in the last seven or eight games, in order to wash away any vestige of opposition.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion