Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Migrant who violently raped Swedish woman avoids expulsion because he claims to risk imprisonment in Eritrea

By EMMA R. 3 November 2018

A 27-year-old African has been convicted of rape – but avoids expulsion because he claims to risk imprisonment for escaping military service in his native country Eritrea.

He was granted asylum in Sweden in 2014 and received an internship at a cafe earlier this year. It did not take long before he began to sexually harass a female employee.

In August this year, the woman went to fetch something from the pantry when she “saw something dark behind her.” It was the African who grabbed and held her firmly.

He pushed her against a refrigerator and put his hand in her vagina. It hurt so bad that I started crying and I could not breathe because of the pain, the woman stated during the trial.

Then the African pressed in the other hand as well. He had both hands in my vagina at the same time. The pain was indescribable, she continued.

After the rape, the woman has suffered from severe bleedings and pain. She has been forced to take painkillers and sleeping pills. She has also been on full-time sick leave, in contact with a psychiatrist, and abroad “to get away”.

The 27-year-old was sentenced to three years imprisonment for rape and sexual assault. Which means two years in prison since Sweden applies so-called two-third detention. He will also pay €15,000 in damages to the woman.

In February 2015, the Swedish Migration Agency granted the rapist refugee status on the grounds that he “risks persecution” by the authorities in Eritrea.

The District Court decided due to this, that he should remain in Sweden after serving the punishment.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/migran...ent-in-eritrea/

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Noticed you haven't commented about the Real antisemitism from the deluded trumpeteers of the USA .

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
Migrant who violently raped Swedish woman avoids expulsion because he claims to risk imprisonment in Eritrea

A 27-year-old African has been convicted of rape – but avoids expulsion because he claims to risk imprisonment for escaping military service in his native country Eritrea.

He was granted asylum in Sweden in 2014 and received an internship at a cafe earlier this year. It did not take long before he began to sexually harass a female employee.

In August this year, the woman went to fetch something from the pantry when she “saw something dark behind her.” It was the African who grabbed and held her firmly.

He pushed her against a refrigerator and put his hand in her vagina. It hurt so bad that I started crying and I could not breathe because of the pain, the woman stated during the trial.

Then the African pressed in the other hand as well. He had both hands in my vagina at the same time. The pain was indescribable, she continued.

After the rape, the woman has suffered from severe bleedings and pain. She has been forced to take painkillers and sleeping pills. She has also been on full-time sick leave, in contact with a psychiatrist, and abroad “to get away”.

The 27-year-old was sentenced to three years imprisonment for rape and sexual assault. Which means two years in prison since Sweden applies so-called two-third detention. He will also pay €15,000 in damages to the woman.

In February 2015, the Swedish Migration Agency granted the rapist refugee status on the grounds that he “risks persecution” by the authorities in Eritrea.

The District Court decided due to this, that he should remain in Sweden after serving the punishment.

He has been imprisoned according to the laws of the country he is living in, so what's the issue? Wouldn't a white Swedish be judged and convicted similarly or are you saying white Swedish never rape? I am not sure to understand your point, is he being given some better treatment according to you? Please clarify.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
NYC Synagogue Vandalism Suspect Is Democrat Activist Profiled in NY Times – Worked on Obama Campaign

by Jim Hoft November 4, 2018

New York authorities arrested James Polite for vandalism of a New York synagogue this past week.

James Polite was a Democrat activist who worked on the Obama Campaign. His foster parents were Jewish. And he was profiled in The New York Times.

Polite wrote, “Die Jew Rats” on the Union Temple of Brooklyn after the Pittsburgh massacre at a Jewish synagogue.

Ryan Saavedra
✔
@RealSaavedra
CNN reports that police have arrested James Polite for allegedly vandalizing a synagogue in NYC.

CNN failed to report that Polite:

-Was a Democratic activist
-Volunteered on Obama's presidential campaign
-Was a former City Hall intern who worked on combating hate crimes

2:40 PM - Nov 3, 2018 31K 21.4K people are talking about this

The Daily Caller reported:

The suspect in the vandalism of a New York synagogue was a Democratic activist and former City Hall intern who worked on anti-hate crime issues, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

He is a “queer” black man informally adopted by a Jewish couple, and The New York Times’ charity, the Neediest Cases, helped pay for him to go to college where his focus was African American studies, according to a 2017 New York Times profile.

A political event with two Democratic candidates at the Union Temple of Brooklyn was canceled Friday after attendees found graffiti saying “Die Jew Rats” and “Hitler,” which one of the candidates said highlighted the need to vote out “hate.” Police arrested 26-year old James Polite later that night based on surveillance footage.

A year ago, The New York Times profiled Polite, noting that he was an LGBT foster youth who “could defy the statistics” after becoming the “adopted child of the Quinn administration,” as Christine Quinn, then the speaker of the New York city council, put it. “And it wasn’t just me. It was the entire City Council staff.”

The New York Times ran a big story on James Polite in December 2017.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/14/nyreg...es-a-break.html

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By TiredReds

He has been imprisoned according to the laws of the country he is living in, so what's the issue? Wouldn't a white Swedish be judged and convicted similarly or are you saying white Swedish never rape? I am not sure to understand your point, is he being given some better treatment according to you? Please clarify.

Are you serious Vishious?

Granted Asylum (not a Swedish Citizen yet) then gets given an internship at a Cafe? don't know how that works are Sweden that far gone that they have to import Cafe workers???
He then decides to Vishiously rape a Swedish Citizen premeditated, vishiously rape I might add!

He serves 2 years of a 3 year jail sentence.
And the Swedish Migration Agency granted the rapist refugee status on the grounds that he “risks persecution” by the authorities in Eritrea because he missed Military service???

So you're ok with this Vish?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/27/us/jewish-hate-crimes-fbi/index.html

Shall we all pretend this didn't happen in the land of the free.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
ICE: Illegal Alien Charged with Wife’s Murder 7 Months After Oregon Officials Released Him

by Katherine Rodriguez - 3 Nov 2018

An illegal alien from Mexico accused of stabbing his wife to death on Sunday was released from an Oregon county jail seven months ago despite federal immigration authorities’ request to deport him, immigration officials said.
Martin Gallo-Gallardo, 45, is facing murder charges in connection with the death of Coral Rodriguez-Lorenzo, 38, after authorities discovered her body in a ditch near a river east of Portland on October 28.

Authorities say Gallo-Gallardo was charged with murder for fatally stabbing Rodriguez-Lorenzo multiple times after an argument. The Mexican national pleaded not guilty to the murder charges Tuesday.

But immigration officials say this crime could have been prevented had Oregon law enforcement officials complied with federal immigration laws.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials said immigration officials placed a civil detainer on Gallo-Gallardo when authorities discovered during an arrest in Portland seven months ago for felony domestic violence charges that the Mexican national was in the country illegally.

ICE said the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Department did not honor immigration authorities’ request to deport him because of Oregon’s sanctuary laws.

“It’s unfortunate that law enforcement agencies like the Multnomah County jail refuse to work with ICE to promote public safety by holding criminals accountable and providing justice and closure for their victims,” said Tanya J. Roman, a spokeswoman for the ICE regional office that covers Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Alaska.

But officials with Multnomah County said Friday they never received the detainer request from ICE and are not allowed to recognize civil detainer requests because of a 2014 federal court ruling.

Multnomah County Sheriff Mike Reese said Friday that his office did not receive the ICE detainer request faxed to his office due to an error in transmission.

The case comes as Oregon voters head to the polls Tuesday to decide if they will repeal the state’s sanctuary city law, which prevents local law enforcement officials from detaining people arrested for immigration violations who have not been charged with other crimes. The law has been in place since 1987.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

I haven't pretended anything, sick individuals exist on both sides of the aisle. To pigeon hole it to one side like you do shows your blind ignorance!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
http://www.theweek.co.uk/91679/us-gun-violence-in-six-chilling-statistics

Mass shootings in the land of the free anyone?

56,755 deaths from 2014-2017

Hypocrisy is breathtaking

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

I haven't pretended anything, sick individuals exist on both sides of the aisle. To pigeon hole it to one side like you do shows your blind ignorance!

Strange you only highlight incidents involving immigrants.

Actually given your history it isn't strange at all.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

I like that grin wink grin

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
It's up there with My lovely horse.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad

There's a good liberal...distorting the story... the deaths in that liberal piece, are gun crimes as a whole not "mass shootings"!

The worst perpetrators of gun crime in America are the ones in liberal stronghold Cities with the "supposedly" most gun laws...figure that?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

There's a good liberal...distorting the story... the deaths in that liberal piece, are gun crimes as a whole not "mass shootings"!

The worst perpetrators of gun crime in America are the ones in liberal stronghold Cities with the "supposedly" most gun laws...figure that?

56, 755 people murdered because of gun crime and you are debating the wording.

That will be of great comfort to the victims.

I see you never commented on the Real anti-semitism in the USA thread. I wonder why?However you have no bother starting threads highlighting only immigrants crimes. Who would have thought?

Still listening to your friend Michael Savage?

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Are you still a sympathizer of the murdering ba.stards IRA?

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D

Now you're just making stuff up. Massachusetts is arguably the most liberal state in the country with the strongest gun laws. We came in last (as in the least) in gun deaths. So, bollox as usual.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Are you still a sympathizer of the murdering ba.stards IRA?

I have always condemned all violence in N. Ireland including IRA violence.

Any chance of you condemning the racist Michael Savage?

Should I post some of his words of wisdom to remind you.?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Granted Asylum (not a Swedish Citizen yet) then gets given an internship at a Cafe? don't know how that works are Sweden that far gone that they have to import Cafe workers???
He then decides to Vishiously rape a Swedish Citizen premeditated, vishiously rape I might add!

And the Swedish Migration Agency granted the rapist refugee status on the grounds that he “risks persecution” by the authorities in Eritrea because he missed Military service???

Well, he was judged according to Swedish laws and convicted. What if he was born in Sweden, then what? Where should he have been sent to?

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Some Interesting Facts And Thoughts On Gun Control in America

There are approx' 30,000 gun related deaths per year by firearms. That is not disputed. US Population is 324,059,091 as of Wednesday, June 22, 2016. Do the math – 0.0000925% of the population die from gun related actions each year – statically speaking it is insignificant!

What is never shown, though, is a breakdown of those deaths to put them in perspective; as compared to other causes of death.
• 65% of those deaths are by suicide which would never be prevented by gun laws
• 15% are by law enforcement in the line of duty and justified
• 17% are through criminal activity, gang and drug related or mentally ill persons
• 3% are accidental discharge deaths

So technically, “gun violence” is not 30,000 annually but drops to 5,100. Still too many? Well, first, how are those deaths spanned across the nation?
• 480 homicides (9.4%) were in Chicago
• 344 homicides (6.7%) were in Baltimore
• 333 homicides (6.5%) were in Detroit
• 119 homicides (2.3%) were in Washington DC (a 54% increase over prior years)
Liberal strongholds!!!

So basically, 25% of all gun crime happens in just 4 cities. All 4 of those cities have strict gun laws so it is not the lack of law that is the root cause.

This basically leaves 3,825 for the entire rest of the nation or about 75 per state. That is an average because some States have much higher rates than others. For example, California had 1,169; Alabama had 1.

Now, who has the strictest gun laws by far? California of course but understand, it is not the tool (guns) driving this. It is a crime rate spawned by the number of criminal persons residing in those cities and states. So if all cities and states are not created equal, then there must be something other than the tool causing the gun deaths.

Are 5,100 deaths per year horrific? How about in comparison to other deaths? All death is sad and especially so when it is in the commission of a crime but that is the nature of crime. Robbery, death, rape, assault; all are done by criminals to victims and thinking that criminals will obey laws is ludicrous. That’s why they are criminals.

But what of other deaths?
• 40,000+ die from a drug overdose – THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT!
• 36,000 people die per year from the flu, far exceeding the criminal gun deaths
• 34,000 people die per year in traffic fatalities (exceeding gun deaths even if you include suicide)

Now it gets good
• 200,000+ people die each year (and growing) from preventable medical malpractice. You are safer in Chicago than you are in a hospital!
• 710,000 people die per year from heart disease. Time to stop the cheeseburgers!

So what is the point? If Obama and the anti-gun movement focused their attention on heart disease, even a 10% decrease would save twice the lives annually of all gun related deaths, including suicide, law enforcement, etc. A 10% reduction in malpractice would be 66% of the total gun deaths or 4 times the number of criminal homicides. Simple, easily preventable 10% reductions!

So you have to ask yourself, in the grand scheme of things, why the focus on guns? It’s pretty simple. Taking away guns gives control to governments. This is not conspiracy theory; this is a historical fact.

Why is it impossible for the government to spill over into dictatorship? Why did the Japanese not even attempt to attack California in WWII? Because as they put it, there is a gun behind every blade of grass.

The founders of this nation knew that regardless of the form of government, those in power may become corrupt and seek to rule as the British did.

They too tried to disarm the populace of the colonies because it is not difficult to understand; a disarmed populace is a controlled populace. Thus, the second amendment was proudly and boldly included in the Constitution. It must be preserved at all costs.

So the next time someone tries to tell you that gun control is about saving lives, look at these facts and remember these words from Noah Webster “Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed” as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe.

The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States.

A military force, at the command of Congress, can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power.”

Please note that this explanation doesn’t address anything about the deaths being PREVENTED by someone having a gun in defense of their person or property – and it is many times the number of deaths CAUSED by guns. Such is the deterrent effect of gun ownership as well as the many cases of the immediate removal of a bad person from being able to cause injury or death to another person.

http://conservativestronghold.com/some-interesting-facts-and-thoughts-on-gun-control-in-america/

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad

Well, he was judged according to Swedish laws and convicted. What if he was born in Sweden, then what? Where should he have been sent to?

HELL for all I or anybody else should care!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Condemnation of the racist Michael Savage?

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
IRA Murdering bas.tards!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You are the one who put this thread up. For me the sentence is too short, that's about it, why should he be treated like anybody else in Sweden? Should you be treated differently to anybody born in the US? Seriously

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Republican!!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
IRA Murdering bas.tards!

We've covered that and they have been rightly condemned by myself and all right thinking people.

Now let's talk about Michael.

On Muslims " I said so killl 100 million of them."
On lesbians " I want to puke when I hear about a woman married to a woman raising children, because frankly, I think that's child abuse."

Do you agree with Michael or are you going to condemn him?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
https://amp.independent.ie/world-news/no...r-37505520.html

And still this insanity is allowed to go on.

Tragic.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
So sad that this seems to be the norm over there.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion