Rate Thread
Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23
E
EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
kick people out of their homes, deny them any rights..lock them in a virtual prison with zero access to anything..treat them like dirt, kidnap them, murder them and then blame hamas for it all whilst scooping up billions in US tax money for military arms in what amounts to nothing more than a murder scam... israeli top boys are just like trump, they hang around with him,dodgy money deals and living like kings just spout hate and evil to keep the merry go round going.

obey the UN u scumbags

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Absolutely that's really impressive what are your plans for Hamas over the next few years ?

Maybe they should all be killed, right?

Ok by me but emps not going to like that one bit

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Absolutely that's really impressive what are your plans for Hamas over the next few years ?

Maybe they should all be killed, right?

Ok by me but emps not going to like that one bit

I am sure you would have a different view if they were white Christians, right?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Not really Vish I am totally opposed to white christain terrorists as you will have noted from my comments about the IRA and UVF. I don't care what religion or colour they are I dispise cowardly murderers who attack innocents. I my town two young children were blown to pieces by white christains and had I not had a hangover and couldn't get out of bed I would have been in it as it was right next to a sports shop I shopped at and intended to buy a squash racket. A friend of mine worked in a bank and had to be led out by the police I will spare you the details

E
EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
strange you could experience something like that and yet still support state terrorism

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Not really Vish I am totally opposed to white christain terrorists as you will have noted from my comments about the IRA and UVF. I don't care what religion or colour they are I dispise cowardly murderers who attack innocents. I my town two young children were blown to pieces by white christains and had I not had a hangover and couldn't get out of bed I would have been in it as it was right next to a sports shop I shopped at and intended to buy a squash racket. A friend of mine worked in a bank and had to be led out by the police I will spare you the details

Then you should also despise the Israeli army who kill lots of innocent people including children and if they don't kill, they make people live like animals

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Then you should also despise the Israeli army who kill lots of innocent people including children and if they don't kill, they make people live like animals

So should i be grateful to the IRA t&wt who deliberately set out to kill young children what the hell is your point ?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

So should i be grateful to the IRA t&wt who deliberately set out to kill young children what the hell is your point ?

Read the posts you'll understand...maybe.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You said I would not be bothered if terrorists were white and Christian. Firstly if that was me saying that to you, you would claim racisim and you would be right. However you have the power in that field. I then pointed out my home town has seen devastating attacks by white christains. I know someone who had to be led over the steaming flesh of children by the police. Then you countered by taking about Israeli solidiers what the hell that has to do with the IRA in warrington only you knows. The IRA scum was let off on the good Friday agreement and for all I know is walking around today I hope he rots in hell for all eternity. What started out as a racist comment has entered a world you know nothing about is a period of slience would be in order. And yes I know lots of horrible things happen around the world but one does not justify the other

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
You said I would not be bothered if terrorists were white and Christian. Firstly if that was me saying that to you, you would claim racisim and you would be right. However you have the power in that field. I then pointed out my home town has seen devastating attacks by white christains. I know someone who had to be led over the steaming flesh of children by the police. Then you countered by taking about Israeli solidiers what the hell that has to do with the IRA in warrington only you knows. The IRA scum was let off on the good Friday agreement and for all I know is walking around today I hope he rots in hell for all eternity. What started out as a racist comment has entered a world you know nothing about is a period of slience would be in order. And yes I know lots of horrible things happen around the world but one does not justify the other

Exactly, one doesn't justify the other and both are as bad, what Israel is doing in Palestine is as bad as terrorism, it's called state terrorism and shouldn't be condoned because Israel is a democracy. Democracy is not always all good, Hitler came to power through elections. And I mentioned Israeli army as Hamas was mentioned in the posts before. Do you follow?

Last edited by TiredReds; 28/12/18 12:49 AM.
Page 21 of 23 1 2 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion