Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E
EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
Iran formally proposed the concept of a nuclear weapon free zone in the Middle East in a joint resolution in the UN General Assembly.[12] The Shah of Iran had made a similar appeal five years earlier but had failed to attract any support.[13]

The call for the creation of nuclear weapons free zone in the Middle East was repeated by Iran's President Ahmadinejad in 2006,[14] by Foreign Minister Mottaki in 2008,[15] and by Foreign Minister Zarif in 2015.[16]

In early November 2012, Ali Asghar Soltanieh, Iran's ambassador to the IAEA, announced that his country planned to attend the WMD-free MidEast conference.[4] The conference was however later cancelled.

Iran is a horrible religous fundamentalist regime but they are not suicidal

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Iran formally proposed the concept of a nuclear weapon free zone in the Middle East in a joint resolution in the UN General Assembly.[12] The Shah of Iran had made a similar appeal five years earlier but had failed to attract any support.[13]

The call for the creation of nuclear weapons free zone in the Middle East was repeated by Iran's President Ahmadinejad in 2006,[14] by Foreign Minister Mottaki in 2008,[15] and by Foreign Minister Zarif in 2015.[16]

In early November 2012, Ali Asghar Soltanieh, Iran's ambassador to the IAEA, announced that his country planned to attend the WMD-free MidEast conference.[4] The conference was however later cancelled.

Iran is a horrible religous fundamentalist regime but they are not suicidal

Their sin is not to put a blind eye on the Israeli government policies, ie, treat Palestinians as second grade citizens under occupation. In fact they also fund those resisting Israel, that's the big problem

Last edited by TiredReds; 17/10/18 09:07 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
What's Iran doing in Yemen basically directly backing the war do we need to be getting angry and burstlng into tears over that ? Or is that fine and dandy because Iran is an enemy of the west and the darling of the far left ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
Can't really invade a region, murder everyone , arm one side(sunni's) and then judge the other. Let the UN do the solving not the countries that brought the mayhem.Only role the west should be playing is empowering the UN, stop arming crazyed kid killers and start feeding these people before the worst famine in a 100yrs happens. That report said 2 to 3 months it will happen.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Can't really invade a region, murder everyone , arm one side(sunni's) and then judge the other. Let the UN do the solving not the countries that brought the mayhem.Only role the west should be playing is empowering the UN, stop arming crazyed kid killers and start feeding these people before the worst famine in a 100yrs happens. That report said 2 to 3 months it will happen.

If we disarm one side are we not encouraging the other won't Iran then take advantage by upping the ante. Agreed we should involve the UN (presume UN already involved) but before that does there not need to be a ceasefire. Unless you assume the Saudis are causing the war which is not my reading they are part of a nine nation coalition that's supporting the Yemen government against the Iran backed rebels. There are at least 12 combatants why are only Saudi the bad guys. You say they are killing kids are the other 11 angels or are they killing kids too ?

E
EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
They control the air and are by far and away the most armed side, they also the only ones to announce targeting of kids and then target and kill them in buses and schools. No point trying to defend them or muddy the waters, they kill kids and even the congress in the states are freaking out about it which I have to admit I was surprised by.

E
EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztV5wfwDGRc

maybe they see a chance for regime change invasion of saudi lol..wouldn't surprise me

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
They control the air and are by far and away the most armed side, they also the only ones to announce targeting of kids and then target and kill them in buses and schools. No point trying to defend them or muddy the waters, they kill kids and even the congress in the states are freaking out about it which I have to admit I was surprised by.

I find it odd with 12 Islamic countries at one another's throats it's the west that's to blame. The Saudi jets may be indiscriminate (I don't know but it would not surprise me) but are you telling me the other 11 are not equally brutal yet they get none of your ire why is that ?

E
EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
No other Country has announced they are targeting women and kids and there are no reports of women and kids being killed in any scale near to the scale saudi is doing it. The west cannot look to blame other people when its own actions are so terrible, there is zero none zilch moral authority. Stop arming and fueling these scumbags, work for peace , then start judging others

E
EMP Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
oh and its not bombing indiscriminate ( thats a fake news drop doubt tactic) they are quiet discriminate , against women and kids. Murdering them on purpose, with your bombs and missiles. Read the reports

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion