Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 57 of 174 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 173 174
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
The uk arms the murderers , so it permits the genocide of school kids in yemen (watch reporter footage if u can handle the terror on these little girls faces) and murdering of journos in his own bloody embassay. HAcked to death.. You all should be outside downing st protesting , disgrace you ain;t

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
The uk arms the murderers , so it permits the genocide of school kids in yemen (watch reporter footage if u can handle the terror on these little girls faces) and murdering of journos in his own bloody embassay. HAcked to death.. You all should be outside downing st protesting , disgrace you ain;t

Wrong again as we speak I am outside Downing Street protesting about Yemen. In a minute or two I am about to set myself ablaze (then they will be sorry) however I can't see you there is only me here.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yeah the bedroom revolutionist. All he does is spout off on a football forum. Probably not left his bedroom for the last few years. But hey ho. Whatever floats his boat.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Looking at a Nucleus VR,what do you think?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
From Vitus? They look great value too. Their bikes always get good write ups too

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
At the price range i'm looking at it's between that and a Calibre

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Hmmm or maybe even the Voodoo Bizango.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EMP

Wrong again as we speak I am outside Downing Street protesting about Yemen. In a minute or two I am about to set myself ablaze (then they will be sorry) however I can't see you there is only me here.

Not my country arming these savages. Well if you care not about humans and humans rights , is it any wonder Russians are casually murdering your own citizens with chemical poison. This is the right wing facist end time scenario, murder ,elitism and racial hate.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Oh dear.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
Hmmm or maybe even the Voodoo Bizango.

They’d all be good for that money. Check out Boardman bikes too as there might be one in that range too.

Page 57 of 174 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 173 174

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion