Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#611624 03/10/18 05:32 AM
Snakeye Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
I have a feeling Sturridge and Shaqiri will start this one and a few others rested for the City game.

Alisson

Clyne Matip Lovren Robertson

Shaqiri Keita Wijnaldum Milner Mane

Sturridge

Rest on bench or fully rested.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Snakeye
I have a feeling Sturridge and Shaqiri will start this one and a few others rested for the City game.

Alisson

Clyne Matip Lovren Robertson

Shaqiri Keita Wijnaldum Milner Mane

Sturridge

Rest on bench or fully rested.

Don't think so, we'll play with our first team except for those injured, so I think VVD and TAA and Firmino will play unless unfit.

M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
Full strength side. Napoli are a very good side and sit 2nd in the league. A win here is massive and takes pressure off the away fixtures against PSG and Red star.

One of the first 11 will drop out but not that many

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Yes ful strength or no more than one or two changes, maybe shaqueri and/or Sturridge, we need to win this one, as Bo says above to be in a good position for the away fixtures, away games in Europe are always tricky.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I think Mane needs a rest, and Shaquiri will start for him, and I could also see Sturridge getting a start. I could also see Keita getting a go.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By redordead13
I think Mane needs a rest, and Shaquiri will start for him, and I could also see Sturridge getting a start. I could also see Keita getting a go.

I am not sure of Shaq on the left in our system where a good right footed player is required to cut inside and shoot, have seen him using his left fool most of the time. That miss against Chelsea was I think because it came on his right foot, but then Klopp could change the system and put Firmino on the right as he did in the first half against Southampton. However, Firmino struggled to track back on the wing.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By redordead13

I am not sure of Shaq on the left in our system where a good right footed player is required to cut inside and shoot, have seen him using his left fool most of the time. That miss against Chelsea was I think because it came on his right foot, but then Klopp could change the system and put Firmino on the right as he did in the first half against Southampton. However, Firmino struggled to track back on the wing.

Against Chelsea, he had Firmino on the left with Struuridge through the middle with Shaquiri on the right. Looked fine to me. They all interchange anyway. It's a fluid formation. The days of rigid wingers that only play on one side are gone.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Official Team:

Alisson, Trent VVD Gomez, Robertson, Milner, Wijnaldum, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino

Subs: Mignolet, Fabinho, Lovren, Shaquiri, Moreno, Sturridge

Last edited by redordead13; 03/10/18 07:52 PM.
A
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
A
that was a disgraceful performance. TAA and salah in particular were pathetic. The front 3 look like they were playing together for the 1st time. We need to start looking for reinforcements for the forward line in Jan. I know this sounds premature but I really think we need some additions.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Never mind the result how's keita ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion