Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 174 1 2 3 173 174
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Is the chequers agreement a fair compromise for the vast majority of people in the middle e.g neither hard brexiteers or hard remainers. In my view the vast majority (however they voted in the referendum) want to respect the vote but go out in a way that minimises disruption (this is not my personal opinion it's simply seems to be where most people are I am a hard brexiteer). And if the EU rejects the deal (given May has moved very far to a soft brexit) then if the EU says no no and no then our government is within its rights to say ok then we walk away from negotiations and leave without a deal ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
How do you think a no deal will work out for us Stan?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
How do you think a no deal will work out for us Stan?

I think we would have some short term trouble (the impact of which would be grossly exaggerated) then we would move forward and be better off economically. However how well we do depends on how well we do nothing to do with brexit or not and everything to d with innovation and competiveness screw that up and we are stuffed in any scenario. Which is why Corbyn abbot and macdonald terrify me

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
In no scenario will you be better off. Maybe in 200 yrs time you may recover but all your own predictions have you worse off. So well done, destroying yourself for no reason

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
In no scenario will you be better off. Maybe in 200 yrs time you may recover but all your own predictions have you worse off. So well done, destroying yourself for no reason

And may I ask how you know that for certain ? Anyway even if true Ireland will be fine you are in the EU you are safe. Germany will look after you can't see any problems there at all

Last edited by Stanley Park; 22/07/18 05:22 PM.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
your govt leaked all 3 possible outcomes...all are worse than what u have now..2 of them way way worse

Last edited by EMP; 22/07/18 05:22 PM.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
your govt leaked all 3 possible outcomes...all are worse than what u have now..2 of them way way worse

Show me where

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Surprised this leak slipped under ur radar..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidschrie...t/#4c3943de4c3f

poorer

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
whats even worse is you are actually an enemy of yourself, destroying your own country..there is a reason the KGB man wants trump and wants brexit..he is winning the cold war .. putin is laughing at u and the USA ,he owns the white house and can kill your own citizens in chem attacks and you say nothing.. how many meeting did aaron cross have with the russian ambassador ..11 isn't it? 11 meetings in the run up to brexit..this doesn't concern u..u are so entrenched in I am right to actually think about putin owning ur ass..

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
That doesn't mean a thing and that report was discredited with 24 hours of coming out it never even modelled the governments preferred scenario then never mind the chequers agreement. In any even how can anyone predict 8% over a 15 year economic cycle subject to god knows what world events. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can see that you think it's a definite in which case invest on that scenario you would make tens of billions on the markets you being able to predict the future. But even if we are economically worse off so what ? It's happening and I would not mind you live in a country that's staying in the EU and given the position your crazy prime minister is taken you won't be having anything to do with the UK in future so what's your problem ?

Page 1 of 174 1 2 3 173 174

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion