KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
A couple of recent highlights include thinking your opinion is more important than others as you’re from Liverpool and others aren’t. Thinking out supporters are parasites. Using the 96 to try and win an argument. We could go on.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RaleighChopper
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
A couple of recent highlights include thinking your opinion is more important than others as you’re from Liverpool and others aren’t. Thinking out supporters are parasites. Using the 96 to try and win an argument. We could go on.
everything I say is true and I provide a reason why I think that, it's a forum and people are supposed to have differences of opinion, it's how it works. Just for the record just because a person has a difference of opinion no matter how much you don't like or disagree with it that shouldn't mean he gets banned, that's not enough of a reason.

Calling OOT fans parasites is more than a good reason

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
everything I say is true and I provide a reason why I think that, it's a forum and people are supposed to have differences of opinion, it's how it works. Just for the record just because a person has a difference of opinion no matter how much you don't like or disagree with it that shouldn't mean he gets banned, that's not enough of a reason.

Ah, do you remember the time you said dunk wasn’t treating you right and that he favoured everyone else but you? So unfair you poor little thing. Maybe that’s what you can expect from parasitic oot supporters?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds

Calling OOT fans parasites is more than a good reason
really I have also said there are genuine OOT fans who are not too so I. Ave balanced it out. If you had read my reasoning I provided a fair balanced view of why I have that opinion which certain posters have chose to ignore, they just pick out the parts they want to twist but no probs. I will stick to my views and posters can stick to there's and that's why a forum exists so we can debate. I feel very sorry for anyone who gets so easily offended by critism on a football forum, they are in for a horrific life because I can tell them now, things will get said to them far more offensive than that on a football forum.

You look lost there.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
For me Klopp and FSG have both upped their game, in his first two seasons Klopp appeared happy to follow the FSG moneyball fiasco. However both parties seem to have abandoned that fallacious folly and are now competing across all fronts, including in the transfer market. I'm felling increasingly confident this will pay off, if not fully this season then a few further top signings next summer will have us there or there a outs. I'd be surprised if we don't win something and also challenge for the title this season, despite a couple of signings short in key areas.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
For me Klopp and FSG have both upped their game, in his first two seasons Klopp appeared happy to follow the FSG moneyball fiasco. However both parties seem to have abandoned that fallacious folly and are now competing across all fronts, including in the transfer market. I'm felling increasingly confident this will pay off, if not fully this season then a few further top signings next summer will have us there or there a outs. I'd be surprised if we don't win something and also challenge for the title this season, despite a couple of signings short in key areas.

FSG hasn't upped any game, it's the same philosophy from the start, we spend what we generate. They have however got us to generate more by increasing seating capacity, sponsorship, qualifying for CL and selling players at the right price.

Last edited by TiredReds; 11/08/18 08:54 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Wobble.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H

FSG hasn't upped any game, it's the same philosophy from the start, we spend what we generate. They have however got us to generate more by increasing seating capacity, sponsorship, qualifying for CL and selling players at the right price.

No they were selling our best players and investing in 9 - 10 prospects, now they're investing in top class premier league ready players, spot the difference.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
I'm hopeful that it might actually be delivered this season, but it'll require an almighty effort, as the squads of City, United and Chelsea are still considerably stronger. No Doubt City will be favourites and United would be second favourites if it weren't for Mad Maureen. Still we can be encouraged by Klopp's brilliant signings and man management to the extent of hope in a title challenge despite the odds.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

No they were selling our best players and investing in 9 - 10 prospects, now they're investing in top class premier league ready players, spot the difference.

Difference is there is more to spend, that's all. Before that there was much less to spend so they had to go for cheaper players.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion