KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Quote Herc next time then maybe we could avoid the weirdness.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By *** Suso ***
much rather TAA didnt get called up. much rather his fit for us next season

I agree, he's had allot of football this season, he needs a rest and a full pre-season to move on next season.

Lallana has been injured all season, but he's on standby, he needs a good pre-season, if he plays for England he's bound to get injured again.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
It's a good experience for Trent and caps off a dream debut season. I'm made up for him.

I'm sure that England can get out of this group. As someone not from England (so I have perhaps a more objective neutral perspective), Southgate looks like he actually has a plan and a system, unlike previous managers who have tried to just shoe-horn the best 11 players that happen to be English, a la the Gerrard Lampard axis of terrible. Very easy group with the exception of Belgium. England should get out comfortably.

The team has pace and goals in it. As a football fan, I hope to see an improvement on your last two rather embarrassing outings.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
I hope we perform as usual and come home nice and early with all our players fit, England bores me.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
England will top the group then we get hopeful then we get beat we know the drill by now

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
England will barely make it through group. Belgium will be top.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
I think the squad is as strong as it can get. I'm sensing Southgate is going to simulate Our and Cithe's style, going for pace so I'm quietly confident.

At least Kane will be in the box for corners rather than taking them, like knob head woy wanted him to.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I couldn't actually give one tiny jot about any of this sh1t. whistle

Growler #603238 17/05/18 03:43 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Growler

Well I could if you don't mind I am English and proud of it don't get my gander up now. Listen here I have had some great times with LFC but they are different to the national team yes we have been garbage or rather massively underperformed England are never garbage you would not have change from a billion pounds for that England squad. But who can forget 1990 and 1996 when the whole country and fans came together. England is great England England England......England. Just going for a lie down

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By Growler

Well I could if you don't mind I am English and proud of it don't get my gander up now. Listen here I have had some great times with LFC but they are different to the national team yes we have been garbage or rather massively underperformed England are never garbage you would not have change from a billion pounds for that England squad. But who can forget 1990 and 1996 when the whole country and fans came together. England is great England England England......England. Just going for a lie down

To get beaten by Iceland is total garbage

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion