Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#602616 07/05/18 10:20 PM
E
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
Now the Football League season is over, does that mean the loan players have returned and are available to be on the bench for Brighton at least, players like Harry WIlson & Grujic?

I presume Ojo stays with Fulham as they are in the play offs?

They can't be involved in CL as they were never registered, but might be useful looking at our bench at the weekend?

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Other than Ojo who'll be in the play-offs with Fulham, the rest should return. I'd include Wilson &/or Grujic for our bench v Brighton and bring them on if we can put the game to bed early enough. Klopp has generally looked after our attacking 3's playing time in the last 3rd of the season. With us currently running on fumes in the midfield, I think it best we look to take off Hendo, Milner & Wij if the opportunity arises.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Origi anyone? He is no worse than Solanke grin

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Snakeye

Yes he is no worse than Solanke but they are both crap, we need to sign a better CF and ship both Sturridge and Ings out. Solanke is young so should be sent on loan before deciding what to do with him. I really thought he would be much better

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Next you'll be offering up sicknote from the baggies...imagine if one of our front 3 gets injured in the run up to the CL Final and us having to use him?

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Aah he's back too, isn't he? smirk

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By Snakeye

Yes he is no worse than Solanke but they are both crap, we need to sign a better CF and ship both Sturridge and Ings out. Solanke is young so should be sent on loan before deciding what to do with him. I really thought he would be much better

Solanke is a strange one for me. He was in the same squad that won the world cup with calvert lewin but that guy made an impact at Everton and scored some goals. I expected more from him maybe an odd goal but it's been nothing. I don't think he is suited to our style so if we get a permanent offer the club should consider it.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By van Gogh
Aah he's back too, isn't he? smirk

Uninjured bu chance? whistle grin

E
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
E
I don’t think any of the loan players coming back can play in the CL since they’re not registered.
Last match against Brighton maybe but that’s another “final” by itself. Going to be risky to field any of the loan returnees

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Haven't all the 'loan clubs' still got a game or two to play too though?
Why are they all coming back before the season end?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion