Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad

Gruesome Details: UK Hospital Starved Baby Alfie for 4 Days Until He Died … Pure Evil

Baby Alfie was taken off of life support earlier this week.
The doctors said he would die within minutes.
But he lived.
So they starved him for four days
British doctors would not allow Baby Alfie to leave their hospital to seek help in Italy.

The High Court ruled it was in Baby Alfie’s best interest to be taken off of life support. The baby died four days later.
Instead he lived for 4 days and slowly & painfully starved to death. It's state execution of an innocent baby. We fought Hitler to stop this kind of evil.

Senator Ted Cruz
‏Verified account @SenTedCruz
Apr 28

I am saddened to learn of the death of Alfie Evans, whose illness and captivity in the UK drew the prayers and sympathy of millions across the civilized world.

Before the NHS removed Alfie’s life support over his parents’ wishes—and the wishes of other nations, the Pope, and people around the world—his doctors estimated he would survive for three minutes.

He lived for five days, despite his doctors’ ardent refusals to provide oxygen, food, or water to him.

Despite underestimating Alfie by more than a factor of a thousand, the NHS saw fit to play God. The NHS refused to permit Italy to treat him at no cost. The NHS refused to release Alfie to die at home. The NHS even expelled the priest ministering to Alfie.

The NHS and UK courts refused to release Alfie to the custody of his parents, claiming that it was in Alfie’s best interests to die.

Alfie’s tragic situation, reflecting that of Charlie Gard last year, is becoming an all-too predictable consequence of socialized medicine, and the arrogance, imperiousness, and low regard for human life displayed by the bureaucrats who administer it.

My prayers are with the Evans family in this trying time, and all those in the UK who seek a better way of life. Our British cousins deserve better. Alfie deserved better. #AlfieEvans #AlfiesArmy

--------------------------------------------------------

Shocking in this day and age, that this can happen in the UK!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The cruelest thing of all was not allowing the parents to come to terms with the inevitable with all the bullshitt false hope.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
They've locked all comments on The Echo, censoring people!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Not getting involved in this but what shame a life cut off before it began it's not just Alfie it's commonplace be grateful for your life

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Not getting involved in this but what shame a life cut off before it began it's not just Alfie it's commonplace be grateful for your life

Me neither, as it's a very emotive subject.

The whole thing has been extremely badly handled in many quarters.

Feel sad for the kid that's for sure though. Fortunately, he won't have known or understood anything that was fire raging around him

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Was discussing this with my wife yesterday and we couldn't understand why the government don't let the parents decide to go abroad. In fact this is not the first time and I also remember once that a child's parents had to kidnap him from hospital, to get cancer treatment in an East European country, the UK police had an international warrant to arrest them.wtf

Last edited by TiredReds; 30/04/18 04:33 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Was discussing this with my wife yesterday and we couldn't understand why the government don't let the parents decide to go abroad. In fact this is not the first time and I also remember once that a child's parents had to kidnap him from hospital, to get cancer treatment in an East European country, the UK police had an international warrant to arrest them.wtf

If I remember rightly that boy is cured now. However every case is different medically

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds

If I remember rightly that boy is cured now. However every case is different medically

Yes, but if there is any chance and it is not going to cost to the government why deny it to the family? Doesn't mean that it will be positive n most cases but even if it is only one case, it is worth the trial.

Last edited by TiredReds; 01/05/18 10:42 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
To be honest Vish I don't know I am guessing it's to do with medical ethics I don't think the government get involved it's the NHS and the courts. For example if a baby had no chance of recovery and in the opinion of doctors moving would involve unnecessary suffering the doctors might (by their oath) be duty bound to prevent it. But the truth is I don't know and am open minded I see your point too.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
To be honest Vish I don't know I am guessing it's to do with medical ethics I don't think the government get involved it's the NHS and the courts. For example if a baby had no chance of recovery and in the opinion of doctors moving would involve unnecessary suffering the doctors might (by their oath) be duty bound to prevent it. But the truth is I don't know and am open minded I see your point too.

Yep not an easy one and yes it's more to do with doctors than the government. I am sure it is the same process everywhere.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion