Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
How the hell have we left the moron factor on this planet get to this stage... we have real problems,climate change, inequality ,food and water shortages etc etc..but we let rich elite moron idiot racists tweet about blowing each other up .. the people of the world need to take power , this nonsense has gone on long enough.

I agree the rhetoric from both sides is reackless and trumps tweets are inflamatiory and dangerous because once made he can't back down wirhout appearing weak, A crazy way to conduct diplomacy. I presume the racist is trump ? But not Assad and putin they are not racists correct ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
R
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
R
Originally Posted By RafaB

Putin - On record before Salisbury, warning imminent chem attack by rebels in Syria..

I read that a few weeks ago. Russia warned of a chemical attack and they'd get the blame. First Russia poisoned someone using a chemical they knew would be linked to them, then Assad drops chemical weapons knowing full well the outrage it would cause, knowing Russia would be caught up in it all, for a civil war he's already won. Makes perfect sense.

Pretty sad how easily people are led.

I don't think the royals have much power anymore to be honest.

Most wars the US have been involved in were started with false flags, many of which were admitted later.

When will people realise there's no 'goodies and baddies', it's not Hollywood & we don't have to take extreme sides. They're all just playing the great game.

Last edited by RedJohn; 14/04/18 09:00 AM.
R
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
R
Well said EMP and RedJohn,

May confirms - it's ok to destroy crime scene before investigation as OPCW due today/tomorrow to inspect Ghouta chem attack claim..

May doesn't discuss with Parliament latest action... Maybe she know what would happen..

Russia interview man alleged to be in film in hospital seen on west TV, he claims no victims of chem attack in the hospital..

USA took action as they were convinced by media, same fake media sources???

Sarin gas now mentioned????????

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
UKColoumn news,Russia today news.
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
R
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
R
USA, UK, France..

All boken International law......

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RafaB
USA, UK, France..

All boken International law......

What's your solution to the chemical weapons use ? I will save you the time posting the Russians and Syrians have not used chemical weapons it's all made up by the west correct ? I admit to misgivings about this action but I am hearing a lot about what should not be done nothing at all about what should be done.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I’m starting to think this seven year conflict is all just made up so we can go to war and kill lots and lots of people. Call me mad but it’s how I see it.

R
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
R
Wikij, don't think your wrong mate..

Stanley, the solution is for the "coalition", to chuff off back home, stop training and funding the "rebels". That should do it, no reason for them to continue to be there, they are breaking International Law by being and attacking a sovereign state..

Problem the coalition has got, it has yet to secure the portion of Syria it wants to run it's pipeline through...

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
It's all one big fabrication. All those pictures of a 'war torn' Syria are just fakes made up from other fake wars that've been on the news just so we can kill thousands of innocents.

I bet if they showed us the real pictures from Syria it'd be like a utopian paradise.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
It's all one big fabrication. All those pictures of a 'war torn' Syria are just fakes made up from other fake wars that've been on the news just so we can kill thousands of innocents.

I bet if they showed us the real pictures from Syria it'd be like a utopian paradise.

You have hit the nail on the head there me and Mavis are planning to go to Syria for our holidays this summer (we always bring bisto when we go abroad) all these stories about war and chemical attacks are made up by the west because we like killing people for no reason

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

You have hit the nail on the head there me and Mavis are planning to go to Syria for our holidays this summer (we always bring bisto when we go abroad) all these stories about war and chemical attacks are made up by the west because we like killing people for no reason

I'm off to Mosul this year. A nice city break. I heard it rivals New York.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion