S
swapshop
Unregistered
swapshop
Unregistered
S
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By swapshop
Never liked him, always had a secret agenda for everything he does...he's the master of spin..counter spin and manipulating situations for his own advantage...just don't trust the feller...

From your posts you don't like anybody anyway, except probably a few dead people
with age comes wisdom....plus I have become very synical in my old age...when I was younger and more nievevI I too would probably of been taken in by Benitez and his spin...

E
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
E
Seems like wisdom didn’t help your spelling.
Of course everything he does is for a reason, to make the club he’s managing better. Just that the owners he has had to work with don’t always have the best football interests for the clubs.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By elimmel
Seems like wisdom didn’t help your spelling.
Of course everything he does is for a reason, to make the club he’s managing better. Just that the owners he has had to work with don’t always have the best football interests for the clubs.

Working under Hicks & Gillet couldn't have been fun....

A
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
A
Sounds like benitez. Planning things down to the smallest detail. I do feel like he could have done something if we had a bigger budget to work with. I think it's a pity he didnt adapt his style as tactics changed and levels of play increased although he's still doing a decent job at a really poor newcastle side.

J
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
J
Rafa has proven since he has even left Liverpool that the club,fans and city mean a lot to him and that in itself would endear itself to most genuine decent folk but there is always one bitter and twisted lol the lyrics "there's a rat in the kitchen" somehow seems terribly terribly apt on this thread!

Last edited by jimbeamin1hour; 22/03/18 06:09 AM.
S
swapshop
Unregistered
swapshop
Unregistered
S
Like I say five different owners can't be wrong about Benitez, he's a trouble causer...would people really say he's doing a good job at Newcastle, he only has to keep them up which for somebody with his alledged ability should be easy enough after all Sean Dyche is doing it with a much smaller club and less resources...very low expectation level at Newcastle right now so no real pressure on Benitez which is good as we all know how well he deals with pressure after the famous Fergie rant...

J
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
J
Rat!

S
swapshop
Unregistered
swapshop
Unregistered
S
Originally Posted By jimbeamin1hour
Rat!
I am not a fan of Benitez but wouldn't go as far as calling him that....Newcastle fans seem to like him so that might be his level...

R
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
R
Originally Posted By redordead13
He really is a genius. I hope he gets a better owner. He and Newcastle deserve much better.

He is a good guy and a good manager but I won't call him genius, especially after inter and most recently Real Madrid. In fact inexperienced Zidane did much better than him, and must say, I was really surprised.

Madrid's full of egos so I think Zidane was probably a better choice. Rafa's not the type to mollycoddle players so Madrid was heart over head and Inter was a bad choice.

He's certainly had a mixed bag but he's doing well with Newcastle and I hope he gets a new owner as with time and money, he could do something special again I'm sure.

I read a story from some Newcastle fans who watched the team train last season. Rafa walked over and ended up showing them round and going over his tactics on corners and set pieces.
Just seems like a cool, genuine guy who loves football. Newcastle fans love him and I thought they were a good match when he signed.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedJohn
Originally Posted By redordead13
He really is a genius. I hope he gets a better owner. He and Newcastle deserve much better.

He is a good guy and a good manager but I won't call him genius, especially after inter and most recently Real Madrid. In fact inexperienced Zidane did much better than him, and must say, I was really surprised.

Madrid's full of egos so I think Zidane was probably a better choice. Rafa's not the type to mollycoddle players so Madrid was heart over head and Inter was a bad choice.

He's certainly had a mixed bag but he's doing well with Newcastle and I hope he gets a new owner as with time and money, he could do something special again I'm sure.

I read a story from some Newcastle fans who watched the team train last season. Rafa walked over and ended up showing them round and going over his tactics on corners and set pieces.
Just seems like a cool, genuine guy who loves football. Newcastle fans love him and I thought they were a good match when he signed.

As I said, he is a good guy and manager, but not a genius as somebody else did better than him both at Inter and Real

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion