Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
I agree with Chester... it doesn't look good humiliating someone in public even though they might be doing their job too well.

Thing with Klopp though is that it doesn't seem to be personal. He lets his emotions get the better of him sometimes and in this case he was annoyed before he cam into the press conference, but once he's calmed down he'll apologise where necessary and he doesn't seem to hold grudges.

I suppose none of us are perfect and we could have much worse ... like you know who!

The journalists main objective seems to be embarrassing the managers especially after a game. Take for example a controversial penalty, they just want the manager to get angry and swear at the official. The more emotional the manager the happier they seem to be as they want to get get their headlines.

The journalists are simply doing their job these situations are what fans want it's the market we all love a bit of contraversy

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
swapshop
Unregistered
swapshop
Unregistered
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
I agree with Chester... it doesn't look good humiliating someone in public even though they might be doing their job too well.

Thing with Klopp though is that it doesn't seem to be personal. He lets his emotions get the better of him sometimes and in this case he was annoyed before he cam into the press conference, but once he's calmed down he'll apologise where necessary and he doesn't seem to hold grudges.

I suppose none of us are perfect and we could have much worse ... like you know who!

The journalists main objective seems to be embarrassing the managers especially after a game. Take for example a controversial penalty, they just want the manager to get angry and swear at the official. The more emotional the manager the happier they seem to be as they want to get get their headlines.

The journalists are simply doing their job these situations are what fans want it's the market we all love a bit of contraversy
quite correct...nothing wrong with a bit of controversy...nothing at all...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion