Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad

BT Sport - Michael Owen, Chris Sutton & Neil Lennon.

12 minute - Heritage Rant

It's great viewing...so what's everyone's thoughts?

I hope he stays there and spunks another sh*tload of money and continues to fail.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles

BT Sport - Michael Owen, Chris Sutton & Neil Lennon.

12 minute - Heritage Rant

It's great viewing...so what's everyone's thoughts?

I hope he stays there and spunks another sh*tload of money and continues to fail.

They'll probably end 2nd in the league and maybe a cup, so I'm not sure Jose will be sacked. The only manager who ever managed to beat Pep to win a league (except last season in the EPL when Pep was just starting to build his team) has been Mourinho, so why would they sack him right now? They might if he is struggling to win the league in the next 2 seasons but not before that.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
It has all the hallmarks of the Keagan and Rafa rants. He's trying to justify his stinking tactics against a poor Champions League team. I don't know ANY Utd fans that like him and none would be sad to see him go. He goes against their footballing philosophy.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Maureen's Coaching Spells:

Benfica - Sept 2000 to December 2000

União de Leiria - July 01 to Jan 02

Porto - Jan 02 to June 04

Chelsea - June 04 to Sept 07

Inter Milan - June 08 to May 10

Real Madrid - May 10 to May 13

Chelsea - June 13 to Dec 15

Man Utd - May 16 to Present Day

3 years 4 months is his record longest stay at a club, Chelsea 1st time around.

P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P
Yep, he is starting to wobble. Same old crap blaming everyone else but himself. He has spent a fortune and his team plays horrible football. Fans are turning on him now too. He is an unlikeable person. They are not a club that should be playing the negative style of football he plays.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
As much as I dislike the scum, they deserve better than him. He's a horrible little cvnt who's as bas a winner as he is looser. They won't sack him this year but if he isn't sat 9 points clear at the top by November next season, the writing will be on the wall.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
it wasn't too long ago that quite a few on here said they'd love to have him managing us. Gerrard and Carragher used to make comments about him too at the expense of Rafa I believe.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
it wasn't too long ago that quite a few on here said they'd love to have him managing us. Gerrard and Carragher used to make comments about him too at the expense of Rafa I believe.

I'd rather stop following football than have him in charge of LFC.

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
I don't know ANY Utd fans that like him and none would be sad to see him go. He goes against their footballing philosophy.

I was extremely surprised that Utd lowered themselves to Mourinho. I wonder what SAF thinks when he sees Mourinho constantly moaning, bitching, criticising the fans, players and everyone but himself. Plus the incredibly negative tactics, something that Fergie would never have employed!

P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P
Originally Posted By Chris2402
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC

I'd rather stop following football than have him in charge of LFC.

Agreed

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion