Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
In his Obamagate thread Our friend PICKLES has quoted the "great conservative Michael Savage" to support his love of the pussy grabber.

However all is not as it seems with Michael the Great. He has been banned from the UK since 2009 by the British government because of concerns that his views could cause violence.

Here are a few Quotes from Michael Savage

I'm beginning to think that women should be denied the vote. Their hormones rage, they are too emotional.

I'll tell you what autism is, in 99% of the cases it is a brat who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is.

Oh you're one of the sodomites. You should only get aids and die you pig.

When I hear someone is in the civil rights business I oil up my AR 25

There's the new America for you. Bring them in by the millions. Bring in 10 million more from Africa. Bring them in with aids.

I have asked PICKLES if he agrees wit him these ignorant, racist hate filled views and he has chosen not to answer. I have asked him if he will condemn this nutcase but again the silence is deafening. I think PICKLES silence tell us all we need to know about what type of person we are dealing with.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Wow this fella sounds like a right little charmer.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
FAKE NEWS on Trumptalk!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Never heard of this chap however taking the orginal post as accurate and in context he sounds a wrong un. However whatever he is he is not a tiny fraction as bad as IRA sympathisers

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Never heard of this chap however taking the orginal post as accurate and in context he sounds a wrong un. However whatever he is he is not a tiny fraction as bad as IRA sympathisers

I haven't read all his stuff but I don't think even this lunatic apologises for murderers.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Muddy the waters all you like you have been unmasked

S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S

Just off to the Bloody Sunday memorial march today where we remember what your brave heroes did on the streets of a Derry.

You must be so proud of them.

Murderers and still walking the streets.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 28/01/18 03:57 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Just off to the Bloody Sunday memorial march today where we remember what your brave heroes did on the streets of a Derry.

You must be so proud of them.

Murderers and still walking the streets.

Innocent people who lost their lives that day however your beloved IRA facilitated it. It was an accident but everything the IRA did was no accident. Bloody Sunday was also a gift to the IRA (which was why they engineered it) and used to justify unspeakable violence and torture of thousands of people something which was happening before Bloody Sunday also. The IRA talk of nothing but Bloody Sunday the thousands of deaths at their hands over decades never happened. This is your position which is why people can see on this site you are an IRA sympathiser or for all we know more.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Have you been overdoing it with the cheese again Stan?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
Have you been overdoing it with the cheese again Stan?

Yes but it's got nothing to do with this

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion