Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Flames #590151 07/01/18 02:09 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Ah Kerbs..blast from the past that.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Flames #590459 08/01/18 06:11 PM
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Let's tidy this place up! laugh

Flames #594223 04/02/18 09:00 PM
D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
Originally Posted By Flames
i certainly any no expert but love this sport and it's a cool time of year.

As long as the fuuckin pats don't win

I'd say it's the Pat's game to lose.

Flames #595915 16/02/18 01:46 PM
R
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
R
NFL is fixed.... I quantify this as the week before the Superbowl the head of the NFL was justifying the fixing of matches to max the advertising revenue... It started when a player instagrammed fixed post after a loss, he then posted (if correctly remembered), his coach was informed halfway through the 4th quarter- this led to the chief of NFL response....

There was also during the same time period, a Lawyer for the NFL (10years), who worked at the NFL main offices whom informed the press, NFL was fixed - through the contracts of the refs, he stated the contracts were so tight they (refs), cannot say a thing... He was the one who designed the REF contracts...

Before the Super Bowl the Lawyer in question was found shot dead in his BMW, including the passenger, in NYC...

NFL are allowed to "fix" the matches, as they, like WWE wrestling do, as the NFL is registered as Entertainment.... NOT sport.

The alarm bells ring regarding a Euro super football league, as the same as the NFL, there will be NO relegation, NO promotion - so will they try this and register as entertainment??

The Spurs match plays in my head regarding this subject, I was that jacked off regarding the decisions made by the ref..

Rafa B,
Freeman of the land,
UKColoumn news,Russia today news.
Getoutofdebtfree.co.uk
YNWA....
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion