Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#587531 15/12/17 11:45 AM
M
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
M
Seeing as I would cut off my left testicle to see Lovren out of our defence. This guy is now being linked with Man City.

If a man city bid arrives there is no way anyone in their right mind would reject them. Where would that leave us? We had no Plan B during the summer I doubt we've managed to generate one in the last 5 months.

If he goes to Man City or just stays at Southampton. Who is gonna come in? Another forwaed perhaps?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Well he apparently turned them down in the summer along with Chelsea so why would he be desperate to go there now?

I'd be surprised if he leaves Southampton in January anyway. They held firm in the summer so I don't see why they wouldn't in January.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
I want him to sign for us or go elsewhere, while he is at Southampton all our focus is on him, so Klopp will not move on to another CB.

Whatever happens we need a CB in January, Matip is always injured so can't be relied on, Lovren is either injured or cr*p, Klavan is ok cover but should be fourth choice at best, Gomes is doing well but is young and isn't ready for CB every week.

I think VvD is mad if he comes to us over Man City, so we will see, I think the only reason he might have to not go to Man City is he's not guaranteed a first team place week in, week out, like he would be with us, John Stones does get injured abit and he's better than Otamendi, so he'd get in I think.

He's also not looked that good in the games I've seen him play in this season, he looks like a £30 million CB atm, they were rumoured to want £70 million, I've seen nothing to show he's worth anything near that price.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
[/quote]He's also not looked that good in the games I've seen him play in this season, he looks like a £30 million CB atm, they were rumoured to want £70 million, I've seen nothing to show he's worth anything near that price.

Maybe he's not putting it all in and is trying to escalate a move sooner? Nothing surprises me anymore about the modern professional footballer these days.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Well he apparently turned them down in the summer along with Chelsea so why would he be desperate to go there now?

I'd be surprised if he leaves Southampton in January anyway. They held firm in the summer so I don't see why they wouldn't in January.

We looked close to City at the end of last season even beating then in the season, this season they are a completely different proposition

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Doesn't mean he'll want to go there. We reportedly offered a better package than them too.

I'm with ecnirp though. I want him to move in January whether that be to us or someone else so we can get over this saga one way or another and get on a buy a fukking decent CB if he goes else where.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Doesn't mean he'll want to go there. We reportedly offered a better package than them too.

I'm with ecnirp though. I want him to move in January whether that be to us or someone else so we can get over this saga one way or another and get on a buy a fukking decent CB if he goes else where.

Doesn't mean that but he could and I have far from been impressed

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yeah he's not looking a £70m player at the moment that's for sure.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I would rather have De Vrij

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
He'd walk into the Man City team, Kompany is really struggling with injuries, John Stones is hugely over-rated and Mangala is poor.

Van Dijk and Otamendi makes Man City even better than they are now!

I know a number of Southampton season ticket holders and they all think he's top class, although they think he is holding back this season whilst he chases a move.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion