Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 35 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 34 35
V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Yes same here.

If Robbo doesn't play on Saturday something has to be wrong between Klopp and him.

M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
He wasn't his signing. It's obvious. I still think Moreno is playing as part of the Coutinho thing.

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
Originally Posted By ecnirp98

I've been impressed by Robertson when he's played, Moreno against Man Utd worries me........

I guarantee Mourinho targets Moreno as our biggest defensive weakness, then again he could target Lovren as well.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Hopefully the amount of soft targets he could target confuses him enough to misfire... Tactically.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
Originally Posted By Mr Bojangles
He wasn't his signing. It's obvious. I still think Moreno is playing as part of the Coutinho thing.

It certainly looks that way.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Chris2402

I've been impressed by Robertson when he's played, Moreno against Man Utd worries me........

I guarantee Mourinho targets Moreno as our biggest defensive weakness, then again he could target Lovren as well.

He could target the whole lot! None of them are covering themselves on glory of late.

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

He could target the whole lot! None of them are covering themselves on glory of late.

We'll face a lot of long and direct aerial balls on Saturday, hopefully we won't give away many set pieces as they are a big side.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
One good thing and I can't believe I'm saying this, at least Fellaini is out so they will have one less aerial threat to punt it up to.

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
One good thing and I can't believe I'm saying this, at least Fellaini is out so they will have one less aerial threat to punt it up to.

He's a truly useless footballer when it comes to technical ability but he's always a handful because of his ability in the air and the ability to just be an absolute nuisance. I'm glad he's injured although that means Herrera will play and he's the player I hate most in the Premiership, he epitomises everything wrong with modern football.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E

He's a truly useless footballer when it comes to technical ability but he's always a handful because of his ability in the air and the ability to just be an absolute nuisance. I'm glad he's injured although that means Herrera will play and he's the player I hate most in the Premiership, he epitomises everything wrong with modern football.

I agree with what you say on him, but he's the sort of annoying messy interfering player we are missing to get stuck in, we have allot of namby pamby MF who like time on the ball and nice flicks showing off their hair products, sometimes I'd like a clumsy 6'4in MF who can run into people and get in the way !!!

Page 7 of 35 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 34 35

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion