Rate Thread
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 34 35
#577047 01/09/17 08:10 AM
WNP Offline OP
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
Time for a new thread!

Who will we be going for in Jan? VVD again?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Please close the thread I'm sick of transfers. Sorry wnp

Back to Back World Champions baby!
WNP Offline OP
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By Snakeye
Please close the thread I'm sick of transfers. Sorry wnp

Haha no worries, I'm sick of them too. Opened the thread as a bit of a joke really

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
grin

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Originally Posted By sixtiesred
Philippe Coutinho scores for Brazil as Barcelona plot final push to sign him - photos
PHILIPPE COUTINHO scored for Brazil against Ecuador last night as Liverpool brace themselves for more Barcelona interest.

The Reds star’s potential move to the Nou Camp has been one of the transfer sagas of the summer.

The Catalan side have been desperate to snap up Coutinho after selling Neymar to Paris St-Germain for a world record fee of £198m.

They’ve managed to sign Ousmane Dembele for an eye-watering £135.5m, but their interest in Jurgen Klopp’s talisman hasn’t cooled.

And, although the Premier League transfer window is now shut, La Liga clubs have until midnight tonight to complete their deals.

Barcelona are to said to be preparing one final push to sign Coutinho.

But the 25-year-old didn’t seem too distracted last night as he helped his country to a 2-0 win.

Clikc through the gallery above to see the photos of Philippe Coutinho playing for Brazil.

Stop this madness!

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly
C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
He should be raring to go v city away no back injury or illness

He shouldn't be anywhere near the first 11 for City away, I'd play the same team as Arsenal. Coutinho should be on the bench at best.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Chris2402
He should be raring to go v city away no back injury or illness

He shouldn't be anywhere near the first 11 for City away, I'd play the same team as Arsenal. Coutinho should be on the bench at best.
start on the bench and then maybe come on after .

would be totally wrong to start with him. i have feeling he might not be in the squad and if he is will be a unused sub

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
I'd fine him two months wages and suspend him from the first team for a minimum of 3 fixtures. In addition I'd demand an apology to the club, squad and the fans. Then he can rejoin the squad and warm the bench for a further two fixtures.
I have to give FSG credit for holding firm and telling Barca where to go. Of course it could have been fear of Fan reaction that motivated them, but it could also have been a desire to hold on to our most creative player, so I'm given them the benefit of the doubt. Congrats FSG and well done, keep this up and we could yet become the best of friends!
However having said that, I'm not impressed by your imbecilic cock up with that hamfisted attempt to stop a bidding war over VvD. You clowns, you've left us worse off defensively leaving the transfer window than we were entering it. If that cockup costs us CL next season as it may well do, you'll feel the anger of the fans. Let's see ye sort it out in January as a bit of damage limitation, you utter clowns and incompetents.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yeah fine and suspend the little nob. What a fukking [oops] take that he plays for Brazil.

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 34 35

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion