KopTalk

Page 28 of 52 < 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 51 52 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#581471 - 06/10/17 07:56 PM Re: The Brexit Negotiations: What does Britain want? [Re: Shaggydog]
lumba Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Limbo

Advertisements

#582314 - 16/10/17 08:14 PM Re: The Brexit Negotiations: What does Britain want? [Re: Shaggydog]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Squad

#582389 - 17/10/17 05:59 PM Re: The Brexit Negotiations: What does Britain want? [Re: Shaggydog]
TiredReds Online   content
1st Team Regular

Originally Posted By Shaggydog

When even Express starts then you know Brexit is not going very well

#582394 - 17/10/17 06:19 PM Re: The Brexit Negotiations: What does Britain want? [Re: TiredReds]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Grimsville
I said the moment we voted to go out the EU we need to get on with it and we need cross party support. What is happening is it's being dragged out and uk politicians are spending their time squabbling. Public opinion meanwhile (even among those who voted remain) is strengthened people simply want the government to get on with it. The alternative is it drags on forever and / or we ignore the referdum result which would be utter chaos. Our politicians need to grow up as for the link brigade on here (who have never had an original thought) try thinking for yourself I know you can do it

#582401 - 17/10/17 07:06 PM Re: The Brexit Negotiations: What does Britain want? [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Squad

Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I said the moment we voted to go out the EU we need to get on with it and we need cross party support. What is happening is it's being dragged out and uk politicians are spending their time squabbling. Public opinion meanwhile (even among those who voted remain) is strengthened people simply want the government to get on with it. The alternative is it drags on forever and / or we ignore the referdum result which would be utter chaos. Our politicians need to grow up as for the link brigade on here (who have never had an original thought) try thinking for yourself I know you can do it

It was people having original thoughts that caused this Brexit mess in the first place.

I still maintain that people should pass a basic IQ test before they are allowed to vote.

#582405 - 17/10/17 07:21 PM Re: The Brexit Negotiations: What does Britain want? [Re: Shaggydog]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

I voted brexit along with the majority of voters in Britain I am stupid I guess. No matter we voted to leave the EU and even if we are crazy enough to vote for Corbyn we are still leaving the EU so what's your point ? Rejoicing at any negative news ignoring good news ? Meanwhile I am looking forward to your links on the votes in Austria the latest EU country to vote in far right parties. The EU is breaking up more or less everywhere in the EU there is poltical instability due to populations feeling powerless I would like to bet if all countries in the EU offered an election to stay or leave most would take britains wise route however that won't happen as they won't be given the chance hence voting for extreme parties including some nazi parties in Austria

#582408 - 17/10/17 07:27 PM Re: The Brexit Negotiations: What does Britain want? [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Squad

I voted brexit along with the majority of voters in Britain I am stupid I guess. No matter we voted to leave the EU and even if we are crazy enough to vote for Corbyn we are still leaving the EU so what's your point ? Rejoicing at any negative news ignoring good news ? Meanwhile I am looking forward to your links on the votes in Austria the latest EU country to vote in far right parties. The EU is breaking up more or less everywhere in the EU there is poltical instability due to populations feeling powerless I would like to bet if all countries in the EU offered an election to stay or leave most would take britains wise route however that won't happen as they won't be given the chance hence voting for extreme parties including some nazi parties in Austria

As always trying to deflect from the disaster that is Brexit by claiming that the EU is on the brink of collapse.

As the reality of what Brexit actually involves becomes ever more clearer do not be surprised if it never takes place.

Two year extension already requested.

#582410 - 17/10/17 07:35 PM Re: The Brexit Negotiations: What does Britain want? [Re: Shaggydog]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

As always trying to deflect from the disaster that is Brexit by claiming that the EU is on the brink of collapse.

As the reality of what Brexit actually involves becomes ever more clearer do not be surprised if it never takes place.

Two year extension already requested.

And your point is what exactly ? The electorate voted not the way you think ! Welcome to the club many elections (including the last one) have not gone to my liking but I just have to deal with it. You never know keep breeding and Ulster might vote for a United ireland one day assuming Ireland stays in the EU (not certain) then you would be part of the euro and EU happy days although don't expect the same funding as from the UK you would join the queue with the rest of Eastern Europe etc and with no Britain there won't be as much money to splash around.

#582412 - 17/10/17 07:36 PM Re: The Brexit Negotiations: What does Britain want? [Re: Shaggydog]
wilkij1975 Online   content
1st Team Regular

Loc: Northamptonshire

It was people having original thoughts that caused this Brexit mess in the first place.

I still maintain that people should pass a basic IQ test before they are allowed to vote.

I’d agree with that but as the idiots swayed it, let’s just get on with it. This fukking around and in fighting is only going to make bad worse and is pointless for everyone.

I voted remain but this is happening so the sensible thing is to stop fighting and for the mps to do what they’re paid for and do what’s right for our country.

#582413 - 17/10/17 07:37 PM Re: The Brexit Negotiations: What does Britain want? [Re: wilkij1975]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Squad

Originally Posted By wilkij1975

I’d agree with that but as the idiots swayed it, let’s just get on with it. This fukking around and in fighting is only going to make bad worse and is pointless for everyone.

I voted remain but this is happening so the sensible thing is to stop fighting and for the mps to do what they’re paid for and do what’s right for our country.

There's the problem wilki. Brexit is not the best thing for the country and that is becoming clearer by the day now.

Page 28 of 52 < 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 51 52 >

Shout Box

Advertisements

Latest From KopTalk

Top Posters (30 Days)
sixtiesred 257
Growler 249
wilkij1975 244
TiredReds 169
lumba 126
Stanley Park 96
ecnirp98 95