Rate Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By paul66
[oops] owners. One mickey mouse cup in their term and how many times we qualified for CL?. The manager excuse is worn out now. Until they start doing something on the pitch they are [oops] and they are to blame. If they get a new manager in tomorrow we will have the same issues we are having now and before klopp and before rodgers etc.

It's that simple. They own the club, sort this [oops] mess out. You've had long enough

If we had another manager tomorrow we might actually learn how to defend? You say it's their mess to sort out so how do they sort out the mess that is our defence and our managers seeming inability to set it up?

They hired him, if it is not working sack him and get someone else. But that won't work. Do you really think that will work? Will that get us top 4 every season? What manager will get us top every season and a possible chance of a league title?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Part of being a football fan is complaining. We will all complain at something whoever we support.

The defence hasn't been sorted because Rodgers and Klopp just don't fancy it. It's not the way they play. Unless we get an Allardyce type it'll stay that way. That might be FSG and their lack of football knowledge but they're sports people and understand the concept of not letting your opponents score.

But anyway, none of us like them and want them gone so we just have to hope that when they do go it's for the better as that's not a given.

P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P
There is a common pattern over the last few transfer windows. 30-40m spend, but talk of spending so much more and buying in big players. Whether they are lying or not the problem is they don't seem to back up what they talk. And it is them talking, it is them getting local journalists to release all these stories.

I am [oops] sick of listening to local journalists talk [oops] and it is coming from them and people are sick off it

I am losing interest in football for the first time in my life and it was even before the season started

Last edited by paul66; 15/10/17 06:09 PM.
C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C

I am losing interest in football for the first time in my life and it was even before the season started

I completely understand this and feel the same. Football has been my life since my Dad took me too my first LFC game at the age of 2.

I hate the way the game has changed, how diving is now accepted, how you can't tackle and most importantly how money has completely ruined the game.

Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
its just that our club hasnt changed and adapted. hence we are kinda forgotten history now

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Trucks and big ships will all have to use fuel far longer into the future though, so a quite big proportion of the customer base will remain intact for those countries.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Definitely.

When the next generation of hydrogen solutions comes it might be time to abandon all fossile use for vehicles.

Would just be typical if we were just bought by an Arab Sheik now and then 12 months later he goes bust because of noone wants his oil anymore! grin

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
Originally Posted By Chris2402

I completely understand this and feel the same. Football has been my life since my Dad took me too my first LFC game at the age of 2.

I hate the way the game has changed, how diving is now accepted, how you can't tackle and most importantly how money has completely ruined the game.

I agree 100% old son. The worst thing is how spoilt and selfish money has made the players. Rich celebrities that dont even seem to care if they play or not - most important are cash, instagram and sports cars

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

What do you mean you can't tackle, players can still tackle as long as they don't break legs. I remember what Maradona had to endure in his days which was unacceptable.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By TiredReds

What do you mean you can't tackle, players can still tackle as long as they don't break legs. I remember what Maradona had to endure in his days which was unacceptable.
yeah and the egits we're concentrating on his legs instead of his hands....

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion