Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Originally Posted By giorgiomoroder
Originally Posted By Barr
Now hang on just a minute...you have made a statement on here claiming in your opinion winning trophies is for losers....you exact words....don't try to defect what you said or back track...your post is there for all to see...and all I am doing is calling you on it.

If you are going to make a statement like that you should be prepared to defend it and not spit your dummy just because you have been called out.....

Answer the question if you stand by what you claim if not post an apology to all those fans you called losers for wanting to win trophies and admit you got it wrong......simple...

Remember when you said you were a dumb customer?

Your words, not mine.
I am a dumb customer...I know the Club want me just for money purposes yet I still attend matches...does that make me dumb...probably yes...

Thank you for providing clarity on your intelligence levels.

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly
G
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
G
So if I am dumb and admit to this because I can see the way the Club is exploiting me...what would that make somebody in the same situation who can't see that there getting exploited ? I think I will leave you with that one if I may...

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Now hang on just a minute...you have made a statement on here claiming in your opinion winning trophies is for losers....you exact words....don't try to defect what you said or back track...your post is there for all to see...and all I am doing is calling you on it.

If you are going to make a statement like that you should be prepared to defend it and not spit your dummy just because you have been called out.....

Answer the question if you stand by what you claim if not post an apology to all those fans you called losers for wanting to win trophies and admit you got it wrong......simple...

I did say and have no qualms in saying that. But only someone who's sick in the head would use that to try and make someone look bad or to win an argument. So if there's any dummy spitting it's because you're using a tragedy for your own gain on a football forum. Very fukking sad.

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
So if I am dumb and admit to this because I can see the way the Club is exploiting me...what would that make somebody in the same situation who can't see that there getting exploited ? I think I will leave you with that one if I may...

I think that's called naivety, which can be forgiven.

Again, thank you for clarifying your intelligence levels.

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly
G
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
G
Look you made a statement and I have called you on it...you can't come back with anything so your trying to defect it....

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Look you made a statement and I have called you on it...you can't come back with anything so your trying to defect it....

Do you mean deflect? I'm not deflecting it I have admitted saying it. But your use of that question is way out of order. What kind of sick minded person would use that on a forum? It's fukking disgusting.

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player

Again, thank you for clarifying your intelligence levels.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
You don't love the club and want it to fail so why do you have frustrations?
simple really it's not the Club it used to be and I am frustrated it's not...I challenge anybody over the age of 35 who remembers when we were one of the biggest clubs around, had a team with world ckasss players in it, won major trophies on a regular basis and called Wembley Anfield South to say they are not frustrated with what the Club has now become.....

Just for the record I don't blame younger fans like your good self for feeling not frustrated or thinking everything is Rosey because you have been starved of success and not witnessed or experienced anything so you can't really compare it with anything...just feel sorry for he younger fans...

Younger fans like me? The clue is in my user name genius. See if you can work it out.
I
I'm absolutely loving where we are. Challenging for 4th is where it's at now days. Cups are just dead competitions as anything can happen on the day and you only get one crack at it. It's where the money's at and that's all I care about.

But with our feckless manager we'll be lucky to get that. I've said it all along and hopefully he fail and take us backwards just to prove me right.
Clue is in the name oh rite so everytime I see a name with 1892 I should summise that person is about 125 years old...ok got it...

Listen If I have your age wrong it's not intention so please don't take offence...it's just I can only really go on your postings and with a lot of them being child like I just thought you were young in years. I will use your post saying winning Cups is for losers which is a really bizzare statement to make given this football club you claim to support was built on the back of winning trophies not to mention you have also insulted a great many older posters whose happiest days of there lives were watching Liverpool win trophies like Leagues, European Cups, FA Cups and League Cups etc...
Just want to ask you another quick question regarding your statement that winning cups are for losers your very own words...just wondering where that stands for 96 fans who went to watch a Cup game...
My cat is 125 years old..fact.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
G
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
G

Do you mean deflect? I'm not deflecting it I have admitted saying it. But your use of that question is way out of order. What kind of sick minded person would use that on a forum? It's fukking disgusting.
if you are not going to answer an honest and genuine question there is no point in carrying this on...so gonna leave this consversation there....

G
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
giorgiomoroder
Unregistered
G
that's a pretty old Cat you got there.. must be the oldest moggy alive...

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion