Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular

Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Take yer blingy sh1t out of your locker, and do yer fancy pathetic celebratory robot dance with you out of the Anfield exit on your way to anywhere other than here.
Enough, and get 2/3rds of the bone idle money grabbing free loading mercenary journey men just like yourself that masquarade as 'professionals' with you to depart at the same time, and yes, that includes that nasty little SH1T Cortinyo. mad mad mad

K
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
K
Should sell Sturridge and Coutinho. The latter scores a goal and then does jack [oops].

L
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
L
Originally Posted By klopp4kop
Should sell Sturridge and Coutinho. The latter scores a goal and then does jack [oops].

I dont think anyone would offer serious money for Daniel. If there are some good offers, he could have been already gone.

Klopp said in some interviews that we wont sell Sturridge as replacing him is costly.

You can imagine, a world class striker worth 50-100M nowadays and selling Sturridge probably would only give us back for around 15M or even less (as his salary is huge for some small clubs too).

To be honest, I like Sturridge so much and really hope him getting back to his form. However, the chance looks remote as I can see him cant sprint anymore and it seems he cant even shoot with his full power. cry

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
The best we can hope for is to loan him out and have somebody else pay for his medical bills. Does Broadmoor have a footy team?

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I though he is injured again haha

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Snakeye
I though he is injured again haha

In the mind this time

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Growler
Take yer blingy sh1t out of your locker, and do yer fancy pathetic celebratory robot dance with you out of the Anfield exit on your way to anywhere other than here.
Enough, and get 2/3rds of the bone idle money grabbing free loading mercenary journey men just like yourself that masquarade as 'professionals' with you to depart at the same time, and yes, that includes that nasty little SH1T Cortinyo. mad mad mad

Ha, ha, ha, great to see you in top form Growls, I just love that flow of beautiful vernacular, and even though 'I don't agree with a word you've said, I'd defend with my life, if need be, your right to say it'. Brilliant I love it.

Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Read and take heed Mr S.
I'll even buy a set out of me own pocket for you, shirker mad

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41488454

Growler Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
I SERIOUSLY think and believe that our Luis kept him in check, and encouraged him into being the undoubtedly great player he WAS when we had the best player ever alongside him.

Halcyon days, lovely memories, all sadly departed from the very day he left for Barca, probably never to be repeated cry

Last edited by Growler; 04/10/17 09:56 PM.

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion