Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Shaggy you said our PM said they were guilty which PM ? And how can this PM (whoever it is) say they are guilty when it's never been in court ? And you are backtracking now you clearly have said it's a British problem caused by the forced migration hundreds of years ago clearly implying those people have less of a democratic right than you purely because of bloodline and religion. However if you are now recanting that's progress. At the end of the day democracy is the only solution if the majority of the people in Northern Ireland want to be part of Southern Ireland then they can go with our best wishes but until that time the bigortry and division serves no one. And agreed no one surrendered at the good Friday agreement (I don't recall saying they did) but clearly the gun and murder achieved nothing in the 30 years

Stan I'm becoming more and more convinced that your mind is starting to go.

Read former PM David Cameron's statement on the day the Saville Enquiry findings were published. It finishes with an apology, he disputed none of it's findings. This includes the following facts. None of those murdered were armed, that one victim was shot crawling away, another was finished off as he lay wounded and another victim was shot when he had his hands in the air. The Bloody Sunday families are pushing for prosecutions and that is a lot nearer than you are going to like. Oh and there is a huge push going on presently for another inquiry into the Ballymurphy Massacre in 1971. That took place in Belfast when 11 nationalists were murdered by those brave heroes of the parachute regiment again over a 3 day period. Victims there included a mother who had gone to help another victim and a catholic priest who was shot dead whilst administering the last rites.

Britain created N.Ireland and it is a British problem. 29 of the 32 counties of Ireland have an Irish nationalist majority, the other 3 have a unionist majority. How do you think that happened Stan? I have no idea how you have managed to come to the conclusion that I am backtracking but you post a lot of things that I don't understand.

Again you make another totally incorrecy statement where you tell me what I am implying, you are completely wrong yet again. But you have a habit of trying to demonise others by passing your views off as theirs.

Democracy in N. Ireland from the outset was tainted and it remains that way. It is the same democracy that Britain talks of so proudly in relation to the Falkland Islands and Gibraltar.

The simple fact of the matter is that nationalists will shortly outnumber unionists and their veto will then be gone.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 07/10/17 05:52 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Seems like a lot of prosecutions looking forward to the prosecutions of the IRA murderers which funny enough shaggy you never mention. Are you now suggesting the Falklands and Gibraltar are forcibly evacuated ? Yes the unionists are strong in certain counties so what ? They have as much right to live there and vote as you do and the fact they think different to you is something you are going to have to deal with. Whether Britain caused this 400 years ago I could not care less nor can anyone with an ounce of sanity what next evacuate Canada America New Zealand austrialia etc ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Seems like a lot of prosecutions looking forward to the prosecutions of the IRA murderers which funny enough shaggy you never mention. Are you now suggesting the Falklands and Gibraltar are forcibly evacuated ? Yes the unionists are strong in certain counties so what ? They have as much right to live there and vote as you do and the fact they think different to you is something you are going to have to deal with. Whether Britain caused this 400 years ago I could not care less nor can anyone with an ounce of sanity what next evacuate Canada America New Zealand austrialia etc ?

I'm not a member of the IRA so why should I have to explain their actions. Also there were numerous murders carried out by the UVF with security force collusion but I never mentioned them either. Learn a little humility and accept the fact that Britain has nothing to be proud of in Ireland. The behaviour of the British army in nationalist areas of N. Ireland was nothing short of appalling.

Your continued support of the murderers of innocent civilians says a lot about you. Sure it was only Irish people they murdered.

Yet again the only person speaking of forcible evacuations is you, but then the British do have previous in that department so it's understandable.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 07/10/17 07:56 PM.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

I think you had to give those other countries back.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Shaggy you don't know as much about your history as you think. I mentioned the Ulster volunteers and you banged on about the bad things they did clearly missing the point. Only after prompting did you get the message and clearly you had googled it. I only knew having watched recently the history of Britain by Andrew marr. That showed that had the First World War not started when it did there would be a United ireland by now and the British government would have created it by military force. The only reason the counties were set up as they were was because of the unionist population which after the First World War and the unionist sacrifices for Britain the British government was shamed into protecting them had the war not occurred the UK would most likely have abandoned them because the region was more trouble that it was worth with the fighting. The unionist population having migrated there since the 1600,s. So it's not a British created problem it's an Irish created problem because of your religious bigotry and racisim. Bigotry that continues to this day you yourself clearly don't accept their right to be there even though they outnumber you and have lived there for hundreds of years even before the USA was created. That is bonkers it's clear shaggy from your responses the hatred and division is engrained you seem to see the world in terms of defeating the unionists yet they are your fellow citizens neighbours and friends. You guys over the Irish Sea are crazy I will never understand you

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Shaggy you don't know as much about your history as you think. I mentioned the Ulster volunteers and you banged on about the bad things they did clearly missing the point. Only after prompting did you get the message and clearly you had googled it. I only knew having watched recently the history of Britain by Andrew marr. That showed that had the First World War not started when it did there would be a United ireland by now and the British government would have created it by military force. The only reason the counties were set up as they were was because of the unionist population which after the First World War and the unionist sacrifices for Britain the British government was shamed into protecting them had the war not occurred the UK would most likely have abandoned them because the region was more trouble that it was worth with the fighting. The unionist population having migrated there since the 1600,s. So it's not a British created problem it's an Irish created problem because of your religious bigotry and racisim. Bigotry that continues to this day you yourself clearly don't accept their right to be there even though they outnumber you and have lived there for hundreds of years even before the USA was created. That is bonkers it's clear shaggy from your responses the hatred and division is engrained you seem to see the world in terms of defeating the unionists yet they are your fellow citizens neighbours and friends. You guys over the Irish Sea are crazy I will never understand you

You will understand if I don't take an Irish history lesson from you given your previous efforts. If I was marking your homework you would now be on detention. You don't know what you are talking about.

You are a man who equates one British life to 50 Irish lives whilst trying to lecture someone else on bigotry.

A man who defends British troops who murdered 14 innocent civilians and who knows better than those who oversaw the Saville Enquiry and the then British PM.

A man who thinks the people of N. Ireland own the British army a debt of gratitude.

A man who described Bloody Sunday as a gift.

A man who described the Northern Irish as idiots, childish and clowns.

You have a lot there to be proud of Stan

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I don't think one British soldiers life equates to 50 IRA terrorists I apologise for that remark it was totally wrong. One British soldiers life is worth more than 50 million IRA terroists and I am underestimating even then. They are cilivlian child killing scum and many of their victims are nothing even to do with terrorism punishment attacks in the province. If you want me to have a love in with the IRA shaggy you have a job on your hands. I have noticed where Muslim attacks on Britain are concerned you are sympathetic to the attackers for example the last attack at Parsons Green in London you said "its cause and effect" basically saying it's the wests doing intervening in Syria (presumably halting Islamic state is a bad thing) and therefore the attacker could not help himself but to attack inncocent civilians in the country that housed him and gave him asylum. There is an old saying I think it's Russian "my enemies enemy is my friend" all the Islamic attacks on Britain are some would view an attack on the British state. Being an expert on Irish history (except for the Ulster volunteers) you would know the IRA collaborated with the Nazis in World War Two providing intelligence. Had operation sea lion been a success then the Irish would have been put to forced labour along with the British and certain categories sent to the death camps. However the republican cause exceeds all right ? However I would be very careful with Islamic it may be there is a short term common goal but Christian catholisim and hard core Islamic teachings don't have a secure future and there will be only one winner and I know where my money would be. There is a view as long as a reason can be provided any action is justifiable I don't agree with that from Irish terror to Islamic terror there can be no justification and those that follow that path should
Bear the responsibility. So yes by the standards of today the forced migration in Ireland in the 1600/70,s was wrong but that's what happened then plenty Irish came to England America Canada etc were nations formed on forced migration we have to deal with what exists today. The British had no choice but to partition in the 20,s if they were to avoid civil war. And it did work and would have worked were it not for the terrorists the good Friday agreement could have been done decades earlier. So unlike you people who perform evil acts I believe should take responsibility and the consequences

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
I don't think one British soldiers life equates to 50 IRA terrorists I apologise for that remark it was totally wrong. One British soldiers life is worth more than 50 million IRA terroists and I am underestimating even then. They are cilivlian child killing scum and many of their victims are nothing even to do with terrorism punishment attacks in the province. If you want me to have a love in with the IRA shaggy you have a job on your hands. I have noticed where Muslim attacks on Britain are concerned you are sympathetic to the attackers for example the last attack at Parsons Green in London you said "its cause and effect" basically saying it's the wests doing intervening in Syria (presumably halting Islamic state is a bad thing) and therefore the attacker could not help himself but to attack inncocent civilians in the country that housed him and gave him asylum. There is an old saying I think it's Russian "my enemies enemy is my friend" all the Islamic attacks on Britain are some would view an attack on the British state. Being an expert on Irish history (except for the Ulster volunteers) you would know the IRA collaborated with the Nazis in World War Two providing intelligence. Had operation sea lion been a success then the Irish would have been put to forced labour along with the British and certain categories sent to the death camps. However the republican cause exceeds all right ? However I would be very careful with Islamic it may be there is a short term common goal but Christian catholisim and hard core Islamic teachings don't have a secure future and there will be only one winner and I know where my money would be. There is a view as long as a reason can be provided any action is justifiable I don't agree with that from Irish terror to Islamic terror there can be no justification and those that follow that path should
Bear the responsibility. So yes by the standards of today the forced migration in Ireland in the 1600/70,s was wrong but that's what happened then plenty Irish came to England America Canada etc were nations formed on forced migration we have to deal with what exists today. The British had no choice but to partition in the 20,s if they were to avoid civil war. And it did work and would have worked were it not for the terrorists the good Friday agreement could have been done decades earlier. So unlike you people who perform evil acts I believe should take responsibility and the consequences

Yet another mindless rant from an anti Irish bigot.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
he is a horrible buffoon

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
he is the definition of a hypocrite..whilst u and I and other irish people can deplore the violence of the IRA he can't accept responsibility for anything he associates with . And if you hit him with true facts, like the troubles were started by Protesant discrimination and violence toward the catholic community , he throws a wobbly. A horrible little man

Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion