Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By TiredReds
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser
I've got no problem with Science / Scientists..when they all agree!

I want to make clear I am not a Climate Change Denier, I'm a MAN-MADE Global Warming Skeptic because of the poor reasoning and bad Science and manipulated stats, used to peddle this narrative.

I am a great believer in empirical science and not consensus science because the latter tends to be of hidden agenda with little to no due dilligence involved. It's easy to tax the hell out of the masses peddling a notion based on mistruth. How easy is it to pay some folks with initials after their name to invent and manipulate theories that mankind is toasting the planet and that our Great, Great Grandchildren won't be able to exist if we carry on!

When ALL Science / Scientists agree and they have beyond reasonable doubt evidence to support the catastrophic man-made global warming that is peddled, then I will support it!

As much as I understand most scientists agree on global warming except those having agendas. You don't get all countries in the world to agree on the way forward at the COP 21 summit on lies. Trump wants to protect his indudtry/miners which doesn't have anything to do with science.

The agenda being granting funding saying you believe in climate change is a huge money spinner there is billions in climate change research world wide any scientist who wants to earn must favour it

Do they earn as much as the oil and gas industry from rubbishing it?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The man made climate change industry is big business probably the biggest industry in the world or close to it. Billions are at stake yeah you are right it's all because of ethnics

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
The man made climate change industry is big business probably the biggest industry in the world or close to it. Billions are at stake yeah you are right it's all because of ethnics

Nowhere near the fossil fuel industry. Great that the majority of young people don't think like you thus your thinking is more of the past than the future

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

Why are you blaming the ethnics?

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Probably because he believes in ethnics having poor ethics

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Probably because he believes in ethnics having poor ethics

Surely it isn't ethical to accuse ethnics of having poor ethics based purely on their ethnicity.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
It's the Supercalifragilisticexpialidociousites on man made global warming.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

Are you trying to be funny?

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad

Are you trying to be funny?

[quote=TiredReds] Science does make progress you know, else we'll still be cavemen, though some are to some degree.

Are you?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion