Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 23 24
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I once spent some time looking at the so called facts on man made climate change it was simply assertions on data in other words an opinion. That's all it is same as the ice age theories in the 70,s lots of scientists were saying that too.

When did you spend that time? There is more consensus on the reasons of global warming now than 5 years ago as data collection and analysis get more sophisticated.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TiredReds
I once spent some time looking at the so called facts on man made climate change it was simply assertions on data in other words an opinion. That's all it is same as the ice age theories in the 70,s lots of scientists were saying that too.

When did you spend that time? There is more consensus on the reasons of global warming now than 5 years ago as data collection and analysis get more sophisticated.

Is there really ? How fascinating !

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Unless the sophisticated, data collection involves time travel or they've found a 4.6 Billion year old Scientist who has been collecting the data for each year of existence, then it's all hot air!

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
Isn't that what ice core samples give us? I think they can go back about a million years and tell what the temperature and co2 levels were back then. It's silly to dismiss science simply because it doesn't work with your political beliefs.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

Is there really ? How fascinating !

Science does make progress you know, else we'll still be cavemen, though some are to some degree.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Stan thinks we're hitching a ride on a cosmic Turtle Vish.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I've got no problem with Science / Scientists..when they all agree!

I want to make clear I am not a Climate Change Denier, I'm a MAN-MADE Global Warming Skeptic because of the poor reasoning and bad Science and manipulated stats, used to peddle this narrative.

I am a great believer in empirical science and not consensus science because the latter tends to be of hidden agenda with little to no due dilligence involved. It's easy to tax the hell out of the masses peddling a notion based on mistruth. How easy is it to pay some folks with initials after their name to invent and manipulate theories that mankind is toasting the planet and that our Great, Great Grandchildren won't be able to exist if we carry on!

When ALL Science / Scientists agree and they have beyond reasonable doubt evidence to support the catastrophic man-made global warming that is peddled, then I will support it!

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser

I want to make clear I am not a Climate Change Denier, I'm a MAN-MADE Global Warming Skeptic because of the poor reasoning and bad Science and manipulated stats, used to peddle this narrative.

I am a great believer in empirical science and not consensus science because the latter tends to be of hidden agenda with little to no due dilligence involved. It's easy to tax the hell out of the masses peddling a notion based on mistruth. How easy is it to pay some folks with initials after their name to invent and manipulate theories that mankind is toasting the planet and that our Great, Great Grandchildren won't be able to exist if we carry on!

When ALL Science / Scientists agree and they have beyond reasonable doubt evidence to support the catastrophic man-made global warming that is peddled, then I will support it!

As much as I understand most scientists agree on global warming except those having agendas. You don't get all countries in the world to agree on the way forward at the COP 21 summit on lies. Trump wants to protect his indudtry/miners which doesn't have anything to do with science.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

As much as I understand most scientists agree on global warming except those having agendas. You don't get all countries in the world to agree on the way forward at the COP 21 summit on lies. Trump wants to protect his indudtry/miners which doesn't have anything to do with science.

The agenda being granting funding saying you believe in climate change is a huge money spinner there is billions in climate change research world wide any scientist who wants to earn must favour it

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

The agenda being granting funding saying you believe in climate change is a huge money spinner there is billions in climate change research world wide any scientist who wants to earn must favour it

Most people don't do anything just for money as you believe being a genuine old Tory, lots of them have ethics and values.

Page 3 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 23 24

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion