Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Muj #565038 24/05/17 12:39 AM
Flames Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
I'm merely pointing out that we are in need of a manager who can fix this problem and if klopp can't then not much will change. There's a fair bit of evidence that we still have the same problem

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Flames #565039 24/05/17 03:59 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Flames
I'm merely pointing out that we are in need of a manager who can fix this problem and if klopp can't then not much will change. There's a fair bit of evidence that we still have the same problem

You don't come up against the best teams in the EPL if you have a weak mentality, our problem has been the depth of our squad. In Jan we missed Mane and Coutinho was unfit, then it was Mane, Lallana and Henderson, we had to play Lucas at CB. It's so obvious that only a blind won't see.

Flames Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions

You don't come up against the best teams in the EPL if you have a weak mentality, our problem has been the depth of our squad. In Jan we missed Mane and Coutinho was unfit, then it was Mane, Lallana and Henderson, we had to play Lucas at CB. It's so obvious that only a blind won't see.

Would have been a good last line if it was legible.

We have a questionable mentality. How is THAT not obvious. Only un-eared man not get sound in hole where ear should be.

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Flames #565078 24/05/17 08:07 PM
Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad

I am inclined to say that Klopp has overachieved with the players he got.We WILL be starting all over with whoever replaces him and I cant see how will that help.

We have been pretty ambitionless and mediocre for quite sometime. I dont really see a miraculous turnaround

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
Flames #565132 25/05/17 08:27 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions

Would have been a good last line if it was legible.

We have a questionable mentality. How is THAT not obvious. Only un-eared man not get sound in hole where ear should be.

What questionable mentality? Lucas will never be a good CB whatever mentality he has, same for Origi as a CF.

Flames #565135 25/05/17 09:01 AM
P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P
Thought he did well to get top 4. But not going to delude myself to think that we did not have a lot going for us in that we had no Europe and dropped out of the cups early. I think he also messed up by not signing anyone in January. But he scrapped us into top 4.

Next season will be different it will be a real challenge, going on our current squad we won't be in the hunt for top 4, unless we drop out of Europe early on. Big summer of transfers needed. If he gets us into top 4 next season then he will have done well.

Last edited by paul66; 25/05/17 09:01 AM.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion