Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
It's still relevant..killing in the name of

I am struggling to see how you could find anything from history that justifies that act against little girls and their parents at a family evening out. But good luck with your search

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Never said that,but not surprised you did.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
one main problem is that the british ones have been to fight/train for isis and then are allowed back in its crazy to allow them back in.
They also kill their own kind,not just people of other faith.
Its the ideology thats the problem,think like them or else.
Our culture and theirs is not compatible.
Lots of muslims live peacefully here but not the ones with that line of thought.

Life is beautiful when you find Love
when you find the place your meant to be
when you find the one to give your heart to
as for me
this is you
this is Love

smile

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I'm afraid a solution is now beyond reach.

This murdering filth are breeding like sewer flies now, and they won't stop until they've taken over the world, country by country, no matter how long it takes them

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
I'm going back through history.

The world was a far more barbaric place then. It's not really comparable to the modern era. Not that there isn't terrible things happening today, mind.

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Another matter I find worrying is always within hours the police knew who had done it and by noon had also arrested a number of persons and one of whom they needed a controlled explosion to arrest. They must have been known to the authorities how many more are out there ready to strike but the police haven't got enough evidence. We are simply waiting for them to act. Remember this is not confined to Britain it could be anywhere in the world next

Something definitely needs to be done. They only become criminals when it's too late. Some sort of legislation to at least to bring these people in when there's evidence against them but I'm not sure that would fly. They have these watch lists but what do they actually know about them, how sure are they in their suspicions. I've no idea really

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ReclaimThePub
I'm going back through history.

The world was a far more barbaric place then. It's not really comparable to the modern era. Not that there isn't terrible things happening today, mind.
Yeh no difference,just in a modern way.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
W
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
W
Attack level has been raised to critical, meaning another attack is highly likely.

I don't believe that terrorist was a lone wolf, it is just too difficult to construct a bomb and keep it concealed by 1 person, and it sounds like from reports he only recently came back to Manchester from abroad.

My other question is where have the numerous missing people from the event disappeared to? The authorities must know the list of fatalities and those admitted to hospital by now.

I just can't see any future for this country than a potential civil war 50 years from now. I maybe pessimistic but when you have 2 fundamentally different ideologies in a country which it looks to me that can't co-exist then it is inevitable that war will eventually arise.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I agree Welsh wizard the authorities and politicians won't admit how bad the situation is and yes civil war right across Europe looks certain at some point. I too am wondering why it's taking so long to name the casualties it must have been truly horrific

On another matter I am getting sick of the hollow platitudes that keep getting thrown about e.g all Muslims are not terrorists of course not the majority are not terrorists but that's irrelevant the fact is a sizable number of them are and they are going to kill a lot of civilians going about their business in their own country right across almost the entire free world.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
L
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
L
The problem cannot be solved by candlelit shows of solidarity and unity, no matter how well intentioned. The news reports fudge the issue and always lean towards the ' deranged loner' who used to be such a nice and polite guy. In this instance there it seems clear the perpetrator had been trained in Libya and that this was a planned 'operation'. What the media will not touch on is how all these innocent majorities in the Muslim communities know who these people are but will not report them. And only political leader with the guts to speak the truth is Paul Nuttall - cue for the Guardian reading fluffys!

Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion