Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
K
Originally Posted By lumba
Would asking her to get a Brazilian for the team be out of order?

Only if you ask her twice, that's harrasment.

Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
Agreed,I have no time for Linda and John

I'd spare her the best 10 seconds of her life.

"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Would asking her to get a Brazilian for the team be out of order?

Double Entendre's are perfectly acceptable...Lumbs

I was going to ask if I could see her bacon!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Cracklin' Linda,get on board
We're gonna ride till there ain't no more to go
Taking it slow
Lord, don't you know

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
As in the immortal words of Hue & Cry...

I was kissing with Linda as Paisley came closer
She's wiser than alcohol, master of men

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By klopp4kop
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
Wht not just tweet Henry, Werner, Ayre etc.?

They probably do tweet at Henry, Werner and Ayre, we just don't know it because they don't treat every little comment as harassment. Linda likes to tweet about Liverpool and fans are simply responding to her comments. What's the point of social media if you can't have back and forth conversation. If she doesn't like a particular user, she can always block them. Don't need to label something as 'harassment', just because you don't like what a particular person has said.

What I suggested was that JUST tweet at those guys... i.e. leave Linda out of it. Let her tweet what she wants but if there are serious points to be made, why tweet back at her? She doesn't have power. Just don't take her seriously.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Eins Zwei Pizutti
Drei Vier Grenadier
Funf Sechs Alte Hex
Sieben Acht Gute Nacht

Ja Ja Ja Was ist los? Was ist das

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
John W Henry & Tom Werner don't have open twitter acounts, in that you can't converse with them...just like every player in our team. The only one whose was open, was Linda's.

Futile idea by fans approaching her, BUT people/fans want answers and she is the ONLY outlet open!

K
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
K
Originally Posted By klopp4kop
Wht not just tweet Henry, Werner, Ayre etc.?

They probably do tweet at Henry, Werner and Ayre, we just don't know it because they don't treat every little comment as harassment. Linda likes to tweet about Liverpool and fans are simply responding to her comments. What's the point of social media if you can't have back and forth conversation. If she doesn't like a particular user, she can always block them. Don't need to label something as 'harassment', just because you don't like what a particular person has said.

What I suggested was that JUST tweet at those guys... i.e. leave Linda out of it. Let her tweet what she wants but if there are serious points to be made, why tweet back at her? She doesn't have power. Just don't take her seriously.

Because they are idiots. Let the donkeys have their fun. Nobody really takes them seriously, but we should not regard it as harassment is my main point.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I see what you did there with the Kitchen thing Lain laugh Now be a good girl and stick the kettle on.

NO!

Life is beautiful when you find Love
when you find the place your meant to be
when you find the one to give your heart to
as for me
this is you
this is Love

smile

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion