KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I like the 523 formation but who plays in front. I would prefer Sturridge to start with Coutinho and Firmino instead of Origi. I think that Origi is better coming off the bench. Thoughts?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I'm not sure he's ready for a start tbh,he looks about as sharp as Ross Barkleys intelect.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
I would start with Origi and bring Sturridge on around 60 minutes if we need a goal, I don't think he's upto 90 mins yet, but he did ok when he came on last week.

I also think Origi physical presence will help defending against WBA giants, he needs to put himself about abit in this game and let them know he's there.

Last edited by ecnirp98; 14/04/17 07:49 PM.
T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Firmino not fully fit too. Hasn't had full training sessions this week apparently.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I'm sure John & Tom will keep them busy earning them some more coin by way of some more nivea adverts!

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
Firmino not fully fit too. Hasn't had full training sessions this week apparently.

I thought he was just 'tired' ? he's had a weeks rest, must be carrying an injury.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By sixtiesred
To run this tactic our training sessions have to be much harder than the actual game hence a high number of training injuries and soreness and tiredness
Not sure what lallana' prob is but hendo will be a long term sicknote more and more due to his heel problem and related favouring injuries, and we really need to think about a replacement for hendo as he leaves us underdone in the midfield when out and they will more than likely be long spells , IMO

It is not his heel this time and got injured in training. How can he get so badly injured in training I wonder.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By sixtiesred
High intensity training has to be harder than the game ! Also when you favour an injury your prone to other injuries as well I knew it was not his heel but I bet bet it's a foot or ankle injury

It's definitely not a hand injury

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion