Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By Growler
Where are they going to find 10,000 more bitter arses to fill those seats?

Not sure I think they call it ambition I have heard there is a word called ambition but I don't believe it. I am happy with our ground I think it's great FSG are great too

How will they pay for that ambition now then?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
They don't have to pay for it now though do they ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

No too early, they haven't found the financiers yet, but they don't have the new stadium neither, do they?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Well of course not as nothing's happened yet. But they're not going to chuck it up for nowt and then ask them for the money are they?

E
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

Well of course not as nothing's happened yet. But they're not going to chuck it up for nowt and then ask them for the money are they?

We paid £50 million and nothing happened, H&G just got some shiny new plans, what a bloody waste..... least we can't blame FSG for that....

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yeah. At leastvtheyve done something. But be careful what you say about them or you'll be told you have your head up John Henry's arse.

E
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
E
Yeah. At leastvtheyve done something. But be careful what you say about them or you'll be told you have your head up John Henry's arse.

Yeah, crazy we spent £50 million 10 years ago on silly schemes/plans, 10 years later we add 10,000 seats and improve the Main Stand for about £40 million more, something fishy in them original stadium plans, H&G were well dodgy.

Makes me laugh when fans are so Anti FSG, they need to remember what it was like under H&G, we nearly ended up bankrupt, it got that close.

Last edited by ecnirp98; 24/03/17 11:35 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Yes they have done something Unfortunetly it's nearly not enough. I know you can see no wrong but it's clear to anyone with common sense long term our club won't compete with a significant number of the premiership clubs they all have plans that will leave us in the dust long term. We can defend FSG and our personal pride all we like but it's obvious the situation we are in.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Yes they have done something Unfortunetly it's nearly not enough. I know you can see no wrong but it's clear to anyone with common sense long term our club won't compete with a significant number of the premiership clubs they all have plans that will leave us in the dust long term. We can defend FSG and our personal pride all we like but it's obvious the situation we are in.

What do you mean I see no wrong? You should try reading people's posts instead of just being ignorant and seeing what you want.

I've said plenty of times in the past that I'd love a new stadium. But I don't see it as imperretive to our long term future. I'd also not like us to bankrupt ourselves for very little gain.

If you want us to be ruined just so you can sit watching championship football in a shiny new stadium, that's your look out.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I don't expect to see Spurs West Ham Chelsea arsenal Everton and more playing in the championship but in years to come we could well do. Any business has to modernise plan to the future. Our strategy is to spend the minimum possible to ensure our remote owner makes the highest profit when he clears off which he will. The question the fans are asking is where does this leave us ? John Henry of Liverpool FC the latter is where my priorities are

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion