Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#560064 19/03/17 10:00 PM
W
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
W
No idea how many games he has played this season, and how many games he has been fit to play but not selected.

Doesn't seem many and I can't be arsed to look it up.

Just wondering what is his current injury problem.

I know he returned home early from the jolly in Spain with a baf case of the deliberating sniffles.

But have the sniffles lasted until today?

Or has he dropped a bottle of salad cream on his foot.

Repetitive strain injury from taking his head phones on and off.

Anyone know?

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
No, and no longer actually give a toss either tbqh.
Hope he just vanishes like the morning mist through the opening of the transfer window.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By sixtiesred
Ablsalute waste of space hasn't done any thing much since Suarez left one could argu luis took all the hard tackles and drew players to give Danny space certainly hasn't performed any where near that level since then
Suarez hard as nails and driven Danny soft as 5hit and nite clubbing

Bob on.
He is exactly the type of person i have no time for.

Whinge whinge whinge, can't can't can't.

Possibly the most negative player we've ever had, bloody great tart that SERIOUSLY needs to 'MAN UP' a bit. mad

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
Leave little Daniel alone. If he reads your harsh comments he will sulk.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By chesterville

He will be out for another 3 weeks with a badly bruised ego.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

....whilst reading his sick leave pay slip you mean? whistle
What is the statutory sick pay now? About £60 per week for us mere plebs?

Oh no, in his case about ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND BASS TURD POUNDS A WEEK! shocked mad

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
It's actually a good point I've made this.
The vast majority of us do NOT receive payment from our employers when we're off on the sick, so why do these turgid turds get it?
I think it's actually not too bad an idea NOT to, as it sort of focus's the mind to get yer fat lazy wobbly arse back into gear imo.
I appreciate that some do struggle with genuine long term serious illness, and that is consequently a great worry and burden for them, but these arse wipes have hundreds of thousands if not millions to fall back on.
Makes me want to puke whilst bersting yet another bladder covering the surrounding areas in steam laden p1ss. mad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH. mad
Rant over

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
He'll be gone in the Summer, I just hope we insist on a permanent sale and don't agree to loan him out somewhere.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I wonder how many of our medical staff will be laid off when Danny goes.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
I wonder how many of our medical staff will be laid off when Danny goes.

This is something I am worried about given the scale of the redundancies there needs to be a proper programme to help these people find new work by the club. The club has a responsibility

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
The medical staff also are his personal entourage who go "clubbin" with him regularly and when they do, they dress "L.A." hommie style and talk with silly Jamaican accents, just like little Daniel.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I just hope they managed to save some of the overtime that Danny has provided over the years.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The great shame is the idiot has got talent what a waste of a career what will he look back on ? Lazyness

W
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
W
I am actually interested in knowing his current injury.

We haven't had too much info on it in the media, I suspect the club has just got fed up of announcing the latest injury so are simply no longer reporting it.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
He has had more injuries than the British Army had on the first day of the Battle of the Somme.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Welsh_Wizard
I am actually interested in knowing his current injury.

We haven't had too much info on it in the media, I suspect the club has just got fed up of announcing the latest injury so are simply no longer reporting it.

He has had a heavy period I understand

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Chris2402
He'll be gone in the Summer, I just hope we insist on a permanent sale and don't agree to loan him out somewhere.

Who will come in for him? he will want his pay matched at £120K a week, would you give him that contract based on his last 3 years of injuries? sadly, we will end up keeping him till his contract runs out, or we'll send him on loan somewhere like West Ham and massively subsidise his wages so the little sh*t doesn't lose out while he mopes around.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98

Who will come in for him? he will want his pay matched at £120K a week, would you give him that contract based on his last 3 years of injuries? sadly, we will end up keeping him till his contract runs out, or we'll send him on loan somewhere like West Ham and massively subsidise his wages so the little sh*t doesn't lose out while he mopes around.

Unfortunetly that's probably what will happen what a liability he is

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C

I'm sure someone will pay a reduced transfer fee for him, probably in the region of £20million which in today's market isn't much at all.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E

I'm sure someone will pay a reduced transfer fee for him, probably in the region of £20million which in today's market isn't much at all.

I'd be very happy if we get £20 million for him, but I doubt anyone will come in for him, if we didn't ask for a transfer fee we would struggle to offload him as we need a team willing to pay £120K a week for a player who may play 10-15 games a season.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

I'd be very happy if we get £20 million for him, but I doubt anyone will come in for him, if we didn't ask for a transfer fee we would struggle to offload him as we need a team willing to pay £120K a week for a player who may play 10-15 games a season.

I wouldn't give you 20 groats for him.
Doesn't play = worthless.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
The medical staff also are his personal entourage who go "clubbin" with him regularly and when they do, they dress "L.A." hommie style and talk with silly Jamaican accents, just like little Daniel.

Ok, this is some racist bullsh*t. Say what you want about Sturridge's injury record or his attitude. That's fair play, and he probably needs to go this summer, but popping off about his Jamaican accent or the fact that he dresses like a black man is seriously out of order.

I hope that isn't how you meant it, but that is how it sounds.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
I have a feeling that there is absolutely nothing wrong with him whatsoever. He's not training or playing because the club don't want to risk him getting injured, or they won't be able to sell him in the summer. He may make a few cameo appearances towards the end of the season to remind people that he's still alive - hopefully he'll get a goal or 2 which will persuade a bottom half club that its worth the gamble if he can keep them in next season EPL.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By redordead13

Ok, this is some racist bullsh*t. Say what you want about Sturridge's injury record or his attitude. That's fair play, and he probably needs to go this summer, but popping off about his Jamaican accent or the fact that he dresses like a black man is seriously out of order.

LOL@ "racist"!!!!! No one mentioned anything about him dressing like a 'black' man. Do all black men dress the same???

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By Darcus
Originally Posted By redordead13

LOL@ "racist"!!!!! No one mentioned anything about him dressing like a 'black' man. Do all black men dress the same???

As I said, I hope that's not what he meant, but that certainly what "LA Hommie" sounds like.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
He has had more injuries than the British Army had on the first day of the Battle of the Somme.
well he wouldn't have been at the first day of the Battle of the Somme, that was reserved for the Irish Char de Combat...cannon to the right of us, cannon to the left of us, and into the valley of death rode the 200, 000....

C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
My comments were an opinion about Sturridge's lack of commitment to the cause. He is mostly focused (it seems) on hanging out and having a certain "image" on social media, instead of just earning an honest living playing football.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
That is fine. I had hoped that is what you meant.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I am trying to picture Sturridge at the battle of the Somme my brain cannot compute it. Probably reading about the battle of the Somme would make him faint and be out injured for 3 months he is a lazy soft useless good for nothing and we should cancel his contract immediately as he has not performed it. He has made a fool of us and it can go on no more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion