Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#559994 18/03/17 11:13 AM
M
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
M
He seems to spend more time on TV than any other person involved in Liverpool.

Our players don't do many interviews. Our owners are nonexistent. Apart from Jose I can't think of another person who has been interviewed more.

At the time I didn't think much of it but since he appeared on Monday night football and spoke about our tactics and set up. We have been garbage and teams have found a way to nullify us.

It used to annoy me when our players got interviewed and theyd always say "yes. We can win the league" then we'd finish 7th.

I kind of wish he'd just take a back seat for a while and lay off the media stuff until we start to win a few games.

He's still the best man for the job but this is starting to annoy me.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Mr Bojangles

Our players don't do many interviews. Our owners are nonexistent. Apart from Jose I can't think of another person who has been interviewed more.

At the time I didn't think much of it but since he appeared on Monday night football and spoke about our tactics and set up. We have been garbage and teams have found a way to nullify us.

It used to annoy me when our players got interviewed and theyd always say "yes. We can win the league" then we'd finish 7th.

I kind of wish he'd just take a back seat for a while and lay off the media stuff until we start to win a few games.

You are annoyed, so?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

He's charismatic and honest so is great for TV. That's all it is.

M
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
M
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions

You are annoyed, so?

So I'm gonna sit here and be annoyed. Maybe post some stuff in a site and then throw a rock at a pigeon. So?

M
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
M
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

I think he's brilliant on TV. But at the minute. We have nothing to shout about.
I dunno. Maybe I just need a nap.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Well talk is cheap as they say but I'm sure it's not distracting him from the task at hand.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Bang on the munny there Wilkiomondo mad lad.

He is the one person that keeps me from going insane regarding our club.
Makes me smile even when we're shyte he does.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

I think he's brilliant on TV. But at the minute. We have nothing to shout about.
I dunno. Maybe I just need a nap.

Hibernation instead p'raps? whistle

Last edited by Growler; 18/03/17 12:30 PM.
C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
Media appearances are part of the contract conditions of a football manager. Klopp at least is honest and humble.
My personal preference would be no in-depth post-match interviews at all, just a few comments and a hand shake, but this is part of the modern business of tv football entertainment.

But if Jurgen is still clowning around in 12 months time and we are 4th, 5th or 6th in the league and have no chance of winning anything, then I will say the joke is over.

My feeling is that we will be looking sweet in 12 months and his interviews will be far more serious as he focuses in silverware.

I trust this man Jurgen Klopp.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
I don't like his TV betting AD's, I just think he should stick to managing, don't mind him talking Liverpool, that's his job, and the more we're in the public eye (for the right reasons) the more our profile is seen.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion