Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Originally Posted By fazakerley red 1
Originally Posted By klopp4kop
Fck no. Why do we always get drawn in by nostalgia? Reina was an average keeper, who was prone to errors. His recent records speaks for itself.
correct need to look forward not back .

I agree, we need to get a keeper for the next 5 years, Reina is past it, I think we will go for Joe Hart as he will be available, sell Mignolet and keep Karius as backup to replace Hart in a few years.

It's like reading science fiction in here be times...I'd go back to the future and sign both Reina and Joe Hart and sell both of Migs and Karius, in fact I'd even give them both a dowry if we could find them a bride!! Both Hart and Reina are miles ahead of either of them.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Surely there's better out there than Hart and Reina.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By lumba

Of cour

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yeh but I'm too old Herc... for that shitte anyway.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58

Of cour

Of course there is but we won't pay their wages, in fact we probably won't pay Reina's or Hart's wages either as we shipped Reina out to save a miserable few Bob. It's pathetic the way this club's being run.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Oh right I see what you mean now Herc..right on.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Of cour

Of course there is but we won't pay their wages, in fact we probably won't pay Reina's or Hart's wages either as we shipped Reina out to save a miserable few Bob. It's pathetic the way this club's being run.

What makes you say we wouldn't pay their wages? We've just given Lalanna £150k a week with Sturridge on nearly that. Hendo over £100k as too is Milner with Mane not far off and Gini too probably and I'm sure I've seen that Firmino is on more than £100k too. All that along with Coutinho's bumper new deal of £150k a week and I don't see why you say we wouldn't pay their wages?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Red_Scouser
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
I'd take Reina back if he was available. He may have been out of form when we let him go but there were probably good reasons for that.

Migs seems a nice guy but don't think he has a strong enough personality. Grobelaar used to make loads of mistakes if I remember, but he seemed very strong mentally and always appeared to be confident. Reina is similar I think. I don't think Migs has been an improvement on Reina really.

I would sell Migs, get Reina in as no 1 and give Karius a whole season as no 2.

You've summed part it up nicely when you say Mignolet isn't really an improvement on Reina. And if you look at it the other way Reina isn't really an improvement on Mignolet.

Also, to everyone those goes on about Reina kicking it isn't very good compared to the top keepers around.

I don't know if it is the same but Reina was one of the best distributors I have seen.

C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions

I don't know if it is the same but Reina was one of the best distributors I have seen.

His distribution was extremely good, his best attribute in my opinion. Only one person seems to disagree...

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Yeah, I remember these low swirving hard kicks that he managed to do all the time.

It was almost as if he was lying down when kicking the ball.

Delivery fast and with precision most of the time!

Last edited by van Gogh; 09/03/17 10:12 PM.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion