Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Typical, we don't have a game for 2 weeks, have a training camp and Henderson managers to hurt hit foot on Friday, wonder if its a recurrence of the heal injury?

Yeah, wtf do we do in training, unless it is his heel again.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
They need to ban stilettos,bloody health hazard they are.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
T
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
T
sturridge got sent back early too crazy

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
T
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
T
Dear Dunc,

Please can you delete this thread. I am embarassed that at some point just before I created it i really thoiught that Chelsea might drop points and we might close the gap a little tonight. Please, please, please remove all evidence that I actually thought that.

Thanking you in anticipation of your pity and cooperation.

kind regards,

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion