Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Pickles #558157 20/02/17 07:35 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser
F#ck me! culture on koptalk...next we'll have a wine connoisseurs thread and a certain person... as usual... will read into it incorrectly and think it meant Whine!

Well you're certainly a connoisseur of that.

C
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
C
Best thread ever. Might I just add...

Sailors fighting in the dance hall
Oh man! Look at those cavemen go
It's the freakiest show
Take a look at the Lawman
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
He's in the best selling show

That says it all I reckon.

Pickles #558166 20/02/17 09:44 PM
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser
F#ck me! culture on koptalk...next we'll have a wine connoisseurs thread and a certain person... as usual... will read into it incorrectly and think it meant Whine!

Funny you should mention wine Red, as I've always thought the great voice of Rosa Ponselle resembled a really top class red wine with her velvety tones in the mid registers. If you get the chance to taste a really fine red wine you'll notice the mildly velvet feel from it.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Barolo Herc wink

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
I'd settle for most from Chateau Latour 1er Grand Cru range for mid price, but you can pay anything for a bottle of wine up to half a million!!

Growler #558176 21/02/17 01:34 PM
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Growler
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
Originally Posted By chesterville
I find it strange that the Premier League is suspended this weekend due to FA Cup rounds. Surely it is an ideal chance to ease the fixture congestion for clubs not involved in the FA Cup? And I would like to see our lads on the pitch at this point in the season, not at the beach in Spain.
Just sayin'.

No, I don't agree Chester, I think we needed this break to work on a few variables as we'd become verystale and predictable, you could see opponent players moving into positions where they already knew we were going to play or take up. I think the good Klopp'o could see that, hence the mid season preseason idea. It's heaven sent, and I hope we see some new ideas, movement creativity and a greater use of the whole pitch.

didn't werk on that £'s sterling £'s tw@t when Rodgers sent him on a january jolly though. He was still shyte when he got back eek

Yeah true enough Growls, but then some things just can't be fixed.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion