Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#554251 21/01/17 05:33 PM
Darcus Offline OP
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
Once every 2 or 3 months, he does something useful. Apart from that, he's largely anonymous and we're carrying him week after week after week. How does he keep his place in the team??

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I've been saying this too. Aparently he is a good box to box midfielder that attacks and defends but I've seen nothing, despite Can's lousy form I still consider him more important player.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
Originally Posted By Darcus
Once every 2 or 3 months, he does something useful. Apart from that, he's largely anonymous and we're carrying him week after week after week. How does he keep his place in the team??

I'm yet to be convinced by him but at least he can retain possession and pass, Can is doing neither of those things at the moment and is more of a concern to me.

Darcus Offline OP
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
He was more of an attacking centre mid before he came to Liverpool, wasn't he? Maybe he's taking time to adapt to a new role, but I wish he'd hurry up as he gives us nothing at all at the moment.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
He setup Firmino's second goal really well with the take down & cross.

A
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
A
Show up. Run 8k over 90 mins. When someone passes the ball to you pass it sideways. Repeat. Harsh but true. He needs to be dropped for a few games but the problem is our squad depth is so [oops] we dont have anyone reliable to play there. But we dont need to sign anyone we have a great squad with fantastic youth players who scrapped by the mighty lower league tier plymouth 1-0.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
When our squad is fit and available we'll constantly see one of (or both) Can and Wijnaldum on the bench. They won't be playing at the same time.

Now with Mané gone they are both bound to play though, which is deveastating for our midfield play. Sooo slooow and sideways and backways it's unreal.

A
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
A
Lets look at this point of view:

Wijnaldum...
Goals:2
Shots:33
On target:11
percentage on target: 33%

crosses:8
Cross accuracy: 25%
through balls:1
Accurate long balls: 34
Passes per match:45.76

Tackles:23
Duels won:74
Duels lost: 84

Ariel duels won:21
Ariels duels lost:24

He cost us 25+ million. Now if you ask me I think thats really poor. Both defensive and offensive. He needs to be dropped because hes not 1st team material. Theres some people that want to give players like this who have shown little or no glimpses of something constantly good and let them play for 3/4 years before we decide they arent good enough. Im all for giving players time but as long as they show something more over a few games each time. Wijnaldum hasnt done that.

You get the same poxy responses on here "oh well hes klopps player theres nothing you can do, f you, you can have an opinion but it upsets me so it means nothing". Well klopp isnt a godsend. We can clearly see major flaws in his decisions in a lot of games. Lack of transfers aside, the fact players like Wijnaldum and Lucas and Klavan have all played so many games for us is truly worrying going into the future.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Today Klopp should have started with Matip instead of Ragnar. That would have made some difference, I'm sure of it.

Also since Swansea parked the bus he should have subbed Storage on earlier for Can. Maybe even before half time.

Apart from that I think the rest was due to the squad not performing at all defensively.

I mean that totally unnecessary header from Lovren that gifted them the first goal, and then Ragnar's pass for Sigurdsson's goal. Oh my god. Just how much help do we need to give our opponents? Can we even call that defending?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Ambitious1
Lets look at this point of view:

Wijnaldum...
Goals:2
Shots:33
On target:11
percentage on target: 33%

crosses:8
Cross accuracy: 25%
through balls:1
Accurate long balls: 34
Passes per match:45.76

Tackles:23
Duels won:74
Duels lost: 84

Ariel duels won:21
Ariels duels lost:24

He cost us 25+ million. Now if you ask me I think thats really poor. Both defensive and offensive. He needs to be dropped because hes not 1st team material. Theres some people that want to give players like this who have shown little or no glimpses of something constantly good and let them play for 3/4 years before we decide they arent good enough. Im all for giving players time but as long as they show something more over a few games each time. Wijnaldum hasnt done that.

You get the same poxy responses on here "oh well hes klopps player theres nothing you can do, f you, you can have an opinion but it upsets me so it means nothing". Well klopp isnt a godsend. We can clearly see major flaws in his decisions in a lot of games. Lack of transfers aside, the fact players like Wijnaldum and Lucas and Klavan have all played so many games for us is truly worrying going into the future.

So who do you want in for Wijnaldum, Can, he is worse. You don't want Henderson neither, so who do you want to play?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion