Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#553501 11/01/17 10:38 PM
Flames Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Yep, this fcker again.

Great servant my arse. One good year he had. He's a nice bloke. His only attribute.

The fact that he is still there and still playing is a dark indication of a greater problem at the club. A few people touched on it in the shout box: we are not serious about being the best. Top 4 is the projection.

Luis Garcia, He drinks sangria
He came from Barca, to bring us Joy
He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
please don't take my Luis away.

"...AND 32 MILLION POUNDS WORTH OF GOALKEEPER CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT"
Flames #553505 11/01/17 10:51 PM
F
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
F
not his fault tonight , emre can just as bad or worse .

Flames #553506 11/01/17 10:52 PM
Flames Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Once lucas is in it all goes to shiit. 10 year pattern

Flames #553507 11/01/17 10:54 PM
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
We have said everything there is to say about lucas,nice man etc but he must go now.
As for the rest of them, tonight was awful for me even when we are winning and at our best i dont think we are EPL winners we have all been watching long enouh to know a winner when we see it,as you say top four for us.

Life is beautiful when you find Love
when you find the place your meant to be
when you find the one to give your heart to
as for me
this is you
this is Love

smile

Flames #553513 11/01/17 11:16 PM
G
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
G
Not his fault .....blame fcuking klopp for playing him

fazakerley red 1 #553514 11/01/17 11:16 PM
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By fazakerley red 1
not his fault tonight , emre can just as bad or worse .

Yip, totally agree, Can is an awful player. Lucas is Lucas, my only complaint is that he doesn't pick himself.

gnp-uk #553525 12/01/17 01:16 AM
Flames Offline OP
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By gnp-uk
Not his fault .....blame fcuking klopp for playing him

oh i do.

Flames #553526 12/01/17 01:24 AM
A
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
A
Wijnaldum is no better... both would be brilliant rugby players because theres nobody that can pass the ball sideways or backwards like they do.

I think the likes of stewart brannagan and any other youth player should look to leave if hes getting his game ahead of you when he offers absolutely nothing going forward.

Flames #553527 12/01/17 04:39 AM
I
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
I
christ almighty, this thread is, in a nutshell, the reason i stopped browsing this website a few months ago. I used to be on here (albeit not posting much) every other day until the relentless negativity and downright disrespect for players and staff of our club drove me away. Decided to have a look in tonight after a very disappointing and annoying game and rather than discuss where we went wrong (tactics, players etc.) you just have a go at lucas for some reason. And yes before you ask I do think being a model professional and servant of liverpool goes a long way. Anyway none of this matters as you won't be seeing me again anytime soon, not that you should care about that, just thought i'd throw my two cents in. Also has this season as a whole not been excellent so far???? toodles

Ambitious1 #553528 12/01/17 06:17 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Ambitious1
Wijnaldum is no better... both would be brilliant rugby players because theres nobody that can pass the ball sideways or backwards like they do.

I think the likes of stewart brannagan and any other youth player should look to leave if hes getting his game ahead of you when he offers absolutely nothing going forward.

Wijnaldum is better than both Lucas and Can, of course he is no Firminho but playing with 10 Firminhos or Coutinhos would be worse.

Flames #553534 12/01/17 07:32 AM
C
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
C
Lucas is poop. The term "loyal servant" doesnt apply to a footballer as far as i can see. The fact is that he is getting paid far too much to not play in the first 11 and he has no incentive to leave and get paid less elsewhere.

The club fooked up big time by offering him an upgraded contract.

I would be happy to get paid 100k plus per week to do jogs and sprints on the training field, and get a good seat at Anfield on match day and do occasional shopping centre appearances.

A loyal servant indeed.

Flames #553567 12/01/17 03:30 PM
C
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
C
I agree that its time for Lucas to move on but he was far from our worst player last night.

Can was diabolical, gave the ball away every time he touched it, if he managed to control it that is. All Wijnaldum did was pass the ball sideways, it was so painful to watch.

Lallana has to play in the midfield three rather than further forward. A central midfield of Lucas, Can and Wijnaldum depresses me hugely!

Chris2402 #553571 12/01/17 03:40 PM
A
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
A
Originally Posted By Chris2402
I agree that its time for Lucas to move on but he was far from our worst player last night.

Can was diabolical, gave the ball away every time he touched it, if he managed to control it that is. All Wijnaldum did was pass the ball sideways, it was so painful to watch.

Lallana has to play in the midfield three rather than further forward. A central midfield of Lucas, Can and Wijnaldum depresses me hugely!

Them 3 players you just mentioned, Can Lucas and Wijnaldum all lack a creative spark or even the ability to control a game. Great work and effort but always found out on ability. It was very depressing to watch lucas to wijnaldum to lovren to klavan and roatate it around all throughout the game yesterday. You would swear we were the team 1-0 up the waywe played.

Igor B #553573 12/01/17 04:11 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Igor B
christ almighty, this thread is, in a nutshell, the reason i stopped browsing this website a few months ago. I used to be on here (albeit not posting much) every other day until the relentless negativity and downright disrespect for players and staff of our club drove me away. Decided to have a look in tonight after a very disappointing and annoying game and rather than discuss where we went wrong (tactics, players etc.) you just have a go at lucas for some reason. And yes before you ask I do think being a model professional and servant of liverpool goes a long way. Anyway none of this matters as you won't be seeing me again anytime soon, not that you should care about that, just thought i'd throw my two cents in. Also has this season as a whole not been excellent so far???? toodles

That was a great post and a shame you won't be back as we could do with a few more level headed posters around here.

Igor B #553607 12/01/17 07:09 PM
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Igor B

Get stuck in man, it's no craic watching from the outside.

Flames #553613 12/01/17 07:47 PM
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Lucas is not good enough anymore, he gives away too many silly free kicks and as a midfielder does not carry a goal threat, which you need, a dedicated holding midfielder is not how Klopp plays, he wants all round players who can tackle/create and score goals and interchange positions. I still don't understand how he became a CB ahead of the likes of Klavan, at least it looks like Klopp has stopped that experiment !!!

It's not Lucas's fault Liverpool gave him a big fat contract and didn't try to sell him, it more shows the failings on the management of the club that he was never deemed not good enough.

Only Liverpool could buy a Brazilian midfielder with less technical ability than the English equivalent smile

I expect Lucas will leave at the end of the transfer Window as we will keep him for cover with the FA Cup replay.

Last edited by ecnirp98; 12/01/17 07:49 PM.
Ambitious1 #553732 14/01/17 01:49 AM
Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad

I can bet Henderson is not too far behind in those killer sideways passes. could literally count number of times he actually did something else whole season

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
Muj #553777 14/01/17 07:49 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Muj

I can bet Henderson is not too far behind in those killer sideways passes. could literally count number of times he actually did something else whole season

Well Hendo has created 27 chances and got 4 assists so not bad for someone who just passes backwards and sideways.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion