S
Spangles7
Unregistered
Spangles7
Unregistered
S
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Anyway pretty much game over after the vote today there will be some parliamentary debate but from March we are heading out and it can't come soon enough Britain is safe now its the turn of the rest of European people to break free

Oh dear God, the only thing missing from that load of drivel is "we will fight them on the beaches.

As you are so interested in freeing the rest of Europe could you start with N. Ireland as a good will gesture.

Also I think Austria declined their opportunity to break free.
and what's wrong with " we will fight them on the beaches " could do with a bit more of the old Dunkirk Spirit...

#550120 10/12/16 03:51 PM
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Spangles7
Anyway pretty much game over after the vote today there will be some parliamentary debate but from March we are heading out and it can't come soon enough Britain is safe now its the turn of the rest of European people to break free

Oh dear God, the only thing missing from that load of drivel is "we will fight them on the beaches.

As you are so interested in freeing the rest of Europe could you start with N. Ireland as a good will gesture.

and what's wrong with " we will fight them on the beaches " could do with a bit more of the old Dunkirk Spirit...

I read your post and I won't be taking the bait. Everyone here is on to you. Keep trying though.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions
Tripe !

Look at the EU Look at the people of Europe do they want to be in the EU ? No one knows because they are not given the choice 500 million people held in an undemocratic dictatorship Britain will leave the EU in a maximum of 27 months from now I would not be surprised before then the EU ceases to exist.

I don't envy your younger generation especially those who moved their arses to vote. There must be a reason why the above 50 won the day deciding of the future of those who wanted to stay. I would say, older people are less open in general.

I am glad you mentioned younger generation for almost the whole of Southern Europe youth unemployment is between fifty and sixty per cent because of the euro. That can't carry on indefinitely something has to break and that will be the EU it doesn't work it's a failed political experiment that's ruined the lives of hundreds of millions of people in Europe thank god Britain is getting out but the job is not over yet until Europe is free

Isn't it a coincidence it became a failed political experiment the second Britain decided to leave it.

Savage austerity, zero hour contracts, massive cuts in public spending, the ongoing destruction of the health service were all Tory policies. Europe had nothing to do with any of that and those cuts will continue when you leave Europe. Who will you blame then?

Also it's laughable that you pretend to give a damn about the freedom of the rest of Europe.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 10/12/16 04:00 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions
Tripe !

Look at the EU Look at the people of Europe do they want to be in the EU ? No one knows because they are not given the choice 500 million people held in an undemocratic dictatorship Britain will leave the EU in a maximum of 27 months from now I would not be surprised before then the EU ceases to exist.

I don't envy your younger generation especially those who moved their arses to vote. There must be a reason why the above 50 won the day deciding of the future of those who wanted to stay. I would say, older people are less open in general.

I am glad you mentioned younger generation for almost the whole of Southern Europe youth unemployment is between fifty and sixty per cent because of the euro. That can't carry on indefinitely something has to break and that will be the EU it doesn't work it's a failed political experiment that's ruined the lives of hundreds of millions of people in Europe thank god Britain is getting out but the job is not over yet until Europe is free

Because of the EURO? How come it is different in Germany then, don't they use EUROS? Italy with Greece are the most corrupt countries in EUROPE, even the Italians call their fellow compatriots from the South lazy, this is why they are where they are

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Those Milanese have always thought they were superior to the rest of the country.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Shaggydog #550126 10/12/16 09:16 PM
S
Spangles7
Unregistered
Spangles7
Unregistered
S
Originally Posted By Spangles7

I read your post and I won't be taking the bait. Everyone here is on to you. Keep trying though.
how is it baiting? My grandad and loads of fine upstanding citizens believed in the old Dunkirk Spirit nothing at all wrong with it so stop with all that baiting rubbish....

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
There's a lovely pub / working brewery in Dunkirk that I wobbled out of a few years ago if anyone's passing.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
lumba #550130 10/12/16 10:26 PM
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By lumba
There's a lovely pub / working brewery in Dunkirk that I wobbled out of a few years ago if anyone's passing.

Any man who doesn't wobble out of a brewery has no business going in there in the first place.

W
WiseOne
Unregistered
WiseOne
Unregistered
W
I see the vote has gone against the Goverment and it now has to go before Parliament before article 50 can be triggered. There's no doubt it won't go through it's just a pain that it will probably be delayed a bit now.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Nah it'll get pushed through pretty quick. IDS was saying on the news that it shouldn't delay it any.

Page 52 of 53 1 2 50 51 52 53

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion