Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 53 1 2 3 4 52 53
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
thats one way of looking at it, the fact racism and homophobic attacks went through the roof since the vote hints at a different reality.

EMP #545246 09/10/16 01:30 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
thats one way of looking at it, the fact racism and homophobic attacks went through the roof since the vote hints at a different reality.

The only thing that's going through the roof is the rise of the far right in Europe

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
exactly - same thing....the rise of hate yet again

EMP #545250 09/10/16 05:03 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
exactly - same thing....the rise of hate yet again

And how does this come about ? By ignoring people for 20 years the liberal establishment has ignored people's concerns time after time uncontrolled immigration has been the number one voter issue for years not just in UK but accross Europe too

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
yes the people are ignored but its not a liberal thing ..its a capitalist thing..the neo -liberals just heisted the world economy and now the ugly morons go after soft targets. immigration and globalisation was fine in the 90's before bush got his hands on all the money. ur govt actually wanted companies to publish its foreign working staff -watered down star of david routine.. ugly out. the real fight is to join together and take power to the people, not go all far right and elected horrible morons that play to soft fears

EMP #545255 09/10/16 07:14 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
yes the people are ignored but its not a liberal thing ..its a capitalist thing..the neo -liberals just heisted the world economy and now the ugly morons go after soft targets. immigration and globalisation was fine in the 90's before bush got his hands on all the money. ur govt actually wanted companies to publish its foreign working staff -watered down star of david routine.. ugly out. the real fight is to join together and take power to the people, not go all far right and elected horrible morons that play to soft fears

Yes I will accept that globalisation and the vast disparity of wealth has something to do with it Theresa May has recognised this in her speaches recently that's no accident brexit has made the establishment sit up I don't think either it's a left or right thing that is increasingly irrelevant these days. I can't fully put my finger on it but people feel marginalised not just in Britain but accross most of the western world

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EMP

Yes I will accept that globalisation and the vast disparity of wealth has something to do with it Theresa May has recognised this in her speaches recently that's no accident brexit has made the establishment sit up I don't think either it's a left or right thing that is increasingly irrelevant these days. I can't fully put my finger on it but people feel marginalised not just in Britain but accross most of the western world

Globalisation and capitalism in the developed world has made the rich richer and the gap with the poor wider, in the developing world the overall economy has grown and the poor are in a better place. This is because of 3 things in the west, automation, outsourcing and immigration. Less qualified jobs have been automated, delocalised to cheaper places and been given to immigrants for lower wages.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Watching Sky news and it appears to me that the mess is just getting messier whether with the GBP, your parliament...Tesco, Unilever. Interesting

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Tbf Vish,the disappearance of Marmite from our shelves would be the best thing to come out of Brexit.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
lumba #545378 12/10/16 09:14 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
Tbf Vish,the disappearance of Marmite from our shelves would be the best thing to come out of Brexit.

No way!! Losing marmite would be the worst!

Seriously though, p!ssed right of that I'm paying nearly 10p more for my petrol already. More companies will have to put prices up depending on where their rm's come from.

But at least we'll have our sovreignty back and no Johnny foreigners stealing what jobs we have left crazy

Page 2 of 53 1 2 3 4 52 53

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion