Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 43 1 2 3 4 5 6 42 43
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser
I'm waiting for the final nails in her coughin'...that Assange most definitely has planned for next month!
I guarantee her "so-called" ill health will crop up even more to try curry favour.

Trump will win by a landslide and rightly so...

So what's so appealing to you in Trump?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Immigration is without doubt one of the main reasons although I think disenfranchisement with the mainstream politics is another politicians are remote from the population. Immigration is not just about work but swamping communities with the scale most people agree controlled immigration is a good thing but it's not controlled and the scale is huge. Germany is a good example it was always a ultra liberal country unitil merkel opened the doors to mass entry from Muslim countries within weeks there were mass sex attacks which the government tried to cover up. You will note merkels party has been heavily defeated in recent election Austria is also about to vote in s far right party much of brexit too was about immigration

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Immigration is without doubt one of the main reasons although I think disenfranchisement with the mainstream politics is another politicians are remote from the population. Immigration is not just about work but swamping communities with the scale most people agree controlled immigration is a good thing but it's not controlled and the scale is huge. Germany is a good example it was always a ultra liberal country unitil merkel opened the doors to mass entry from Muslim countries within weeks there were mass sex attacks which the government tried to cover up. You will note merkels party has been heavily defeated in recent election Austria is also about to vote in s far right party much of brexit too was about immigration

Yes, except that it muslims coming to Germany couldn't have been solved with controlled immigration as they illigally entered Europe. UK would have the same problem if France was not blocking immigrants at Calais. Brexit will control EU nationals but the muslims were always supposedly controlled

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Illegal immigrants will come to the UK yes but they would come whether we are in EU or not. But all those young Muslim men of military age pouring into Germany (a million last year) all of them would be entitled to live in the UK under freedom of movement and the million next year and million after that. The British people were wise. But what's happening in Europe is very disturbing Germany are voting far right Austria pretty much is going to have a far right government France potentially and the Baltic States even worse. You wonder where it all going to end up

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
nothing to do with the us race to become president, but jeremy corbyn's needless re-election reminds me a lot of UN aid workers dieing and nothing being done to even try to resolve it.

the labour party will never be unified (love to be proved wrong) so they should just get rid of the blairites, if the former 'labour' mps and 38% who voted for owen smith vote for the conversative or lib dem party then they're not really worth their labour party membership anyway. the labour party should never try to appeal to the tories, it should represent its old values. the only way the labour party can restore credibility is if they all back corbyn regardless of what anyone thinks, they are not going to win the 2020 election anyway despite it being 4 years away (by which time brexit should present new challenges that need to be faced and the uk more caught in the crossfire of capitalism). therefore we will have an opposition-less government, if they don't have the b*****ks to get rid of the non far leftists, or they unite and listen to their members. this is similar to the lack of action by the countries to get the UN to investigate russia for war crimes as they kill 12 aid workers as their tolerance isn't conducive.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Corbyn being re-elected has just made the Labour party un-electable. Which is a shame as we need a viable alternative and opposition.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Corbyn is the only viable alternative

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Nah. Her ruin this country especially with those momentum people behind him. And don't get me started on momentum kids! The worst idea since the Nazi youth!

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Corbyn being re-elected has just made the Labour party un-electable. Which is a shame as we need a viable alternative and opposition.

un electable or not, I hope when we lose the 2020 election there isn't another labour leadership election unless corbyn himself stands down following that. I agree with lumba corbyn is the only viable alternative. don't know what's in it for new ukip leader diane james maybe the prestige of leading a party with 4 million disillusioned voters, and at least nick clegg spoke about restoring peoples faith in democracy, as it needs rebuilding.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Torres65
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

un electable or not, I hope when we lose the 2020 election there isn't another labour leadership election unless corbyn himself stands down following that. I agree with lumba corbyn is the only viable alternative. don't know what's in it for new ukip leader diane james maybe the prestige of leading a party with 4 million disillusioned voters, and at least nick clegg spoke about restoring peoples faith in democracy, as it needs rebuilding.

The far left will never be electable so the Labour party has just shot itself in the foot again (neither will the far right for that matter). Most of what he wants is pie in the sky stuff which the majority are not stupid enough to vote for.

It's a shame as he is a breath of fresh air as far as politician goes even if he does still play the game (train gate for example).

Maybe we'll get more from the Lib Dems now? I don't mind their leader who's name escapes me?

Page 4 of 43 1 2 3 4 5 6 42 43

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion