W
WiseOne
Unregistered
WiseOne
Unregistered
W
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By Redneckscouser
The voting is rigged...had they only allowed voting for people with ID'S and checking the electoral register to stop the dead voting then Trump would have won the election by a record amount of votes!

I pity you wikiji1975 because you don't know jot about what goes on over here...you take what you read as gospel...
The MSM and liberals / progressives / democrats have been an absolute abomination...lying, cheating, fabricating and oppressing anybody who gets in the way of their deluded ideals...they are the fascists / nazis. They have been exposed time and time again!

No need to pity me as it's not needed nor wanted. I take what I read and form an opinion as most normal people do. What else can I do?

If I'm perfectly honest, I couldn't give two shittes what you lot do to your own country. You could have (and might as well have) Mickey Mouse as president for all I care as all is does is make you look like idiots. It gives us all something to laugh about though and when old Donny boy has made a hash of things it'll give us something else to laugh about.
You do know that's a persons country your ridiculing there don't you? I think a bit more respect and understanding is required, you might not care about your own country or feel very patriotic but a lot of people do and opinions if you agree with them or not should be respected not laughed at.

KopTalk Editor
KopTalk Editor
Keep it polite and sensible or people will be removed smile

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By WiseOne
The voting is rigged...had they only allowed voting for people with ID'S and checking the electoral register to stop the dead voting then Trump would have won the election by a record amount of votes!

I pity you wikiji1975 because you don't know jot about what goes on over here...you take what you read as gospel...
The MSM and liberals / progressives / democrats have been an absolute abomination...lying, cheating, fabricating and oppressing anybody who gets in the way of their deluded ideals...they are the fascists / nazis. They have been exposed time and time again!

No need to pity me as it's not needed nor wanted. I take what I read and form an opinion as most normal people do. What else can I do?

If I'm perfectly honest, I couldn't give two shittes what you lot do to your own country. You could have (and might as well have) Mickey Mouse as president for all I care as all is does is make you look like idiots. It gives us all something to laugh about though and when old Donny boy has made a hash of things it'll give us something else to laugh about.
You do know that's a persons country your ridiculing there don't you? I think a bit more respect and understanding is required, you might not care about your own country or feel very patriotic but a lot of people do and opinions if you agree with them or not should be respected not laughed at.

I am very patriotic thank you and having Trump as president will be funny, good or bad. I also care a lot about my country but will still ridicule it for making what I believe to be a bad decision but I can't be arsed to go into all that again.

Plus you say about respecting opinions. Doesn't look to me like Redneck respects mine as he feels I need his pity for it. Works both ways.

W
WiseOne
Unregistered
WiseOne
Unregistered
W
Originally Posted By WiseOne

I am very patriotic thank you and having Trump as president will be funny, good or bad. I also care a lot about my country but will still ridicule it for making what I believe to be a bad decision but I can't be arsed to go into all that again.

Plus you say about respecting opinions. Doesn't look to me like Redneck respects mine as he feels I need his pity for it. Works both ways.
I think a person is quite entitled to express an opinion on subjects but people just need to be a bit more clever and more sensitive when talking about things like race, religion or people's countries as some people take comments very personal and see them as offensive.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Who's saying people can't express an opinion? He seems to dislike and not respect my opinion of the situation more than I his as he wouldn't have thought I need his pity otherwise would he?

W
WiseOne
Unregistered
WiseOne
Unregistered
W
Who's saying people can't express an opinion? He seems to dislike and not respect my opinion of the situation more than I his as he wouldn't have thought I need his pity otherwise would he?
Ok you have put your opinion over and he has put forward his, think we should leave things there otherwise this General forum will turn into the farce the other Liverpool Forum has. I just hope both Trump and the Brexit people can deliver the change the people who voted for them want, Europe and the world are changing and only time will tell if the change is a good or bad one, it's happening so people need to accept it and get used to it, let's judge the likes of Trump on what he does and not what he says before condemning the man.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
As stupid as I think both decisions were, I sincerely hope it works out on both counts as it'll be one fukked up world if it don't.

W
WiseOne
Unregistered
WiseOne
Unregistered
W
As stupid as I think both decisions were, I sincerely hope it works out on both counts as it'll be one fukked up world if it don't.
I look at it all plain and simply as a race to the bottom, from the Brexit point of view if Brexit had not happend and we would of continued on our current path the country would of been in meltdown and turmoil in about 5 years, now that Brexit has happend I think meltdown will be achieved in 10 or 15 years now so a stay of execution. I think the U.S.A has more money and resources so if there change works there a chance they could pull themselves clear a bit, unfortunately our country is different with NHS, ambulances, Fire Service and Police all the core things the country is based on all now in unrecoverable dire straits...

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Race,religion and sovereignty. If people focused less on each of these ,what a wonderful world it would be.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
We'll find something else to fight about Lumba. It's what we do.

Page 28 of 43 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 42 43

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion