Rate Thread
Page 26 of 43 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 42 43
W
WiseOne
Unregistered
WiseOne
Unregistered
W
20 January 2017 Start of a new dawn in American History.

Good luck Donald John Trump

Last edited by WiseOne; 20/01/17 07:29 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
It certainly is,good luck Americans.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
W
WiseOne
Unregistered
WiseOne
Unregistered
W
Quick message to all those people protesting against Donald Trump " Get over it you lost " it's time for people to accept the decision of the vote and unite for the good of the country. I think protesting is making it look more and more like sour grapes with toys coming out of the Pram and it's time to just wait and judge the man by actions and not his words.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Would've been interesting to see if you'd have had the same attitude had Trump lost. I bet he wouldn't have.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
It's probably Donald.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Or worse still he who shall not be mentioned!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Mick Hucknall ?

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
Originally Posted By WiseOne
Quick message to all those people protesting against Donald Trump " Get over it you lost " it's time for people to accept the decision of the vote and unite for the good of the country. I think protesting is making it look more and more like sour grapes with toys coming out of the Pram and it's time to just wait and judge the man by actions and not his words.

'accept the decision' kinda like the republicans did when Obama was elected?

W
WiseOne
Unregistered
WiseOne
Unregistered
W
Just think the decision has been made now and no amount of protesting is going to change anything so pointless. I think it's a bit like the remain people regarding the Brexit vote, the whole reason people are voting for Brexit and Trump is they are fed up to the back teeth of what's gone on last 15 or 20 years and they want change or anti establishment because it hasn't worked for them. People need to accept the vote and start getting behind the new people in charge to build a better future for there respective countries.

Page 26 of 43 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 42 43

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion