Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 43 1 2 3 4 42 43
T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By EMP
Hard to feel sympathy with the people when u had the perfect candidate in Sanders, old school new dealer that actually had policies which made your country great. His own party conspired against him so u unleash the kickback hawk nut Clinton or the tv, personality of a troll Trump on the world - cheers for that.

true but with a massive shift to the right wing in many countries even in places like scandinavian, I don't think it's a surprise

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I don't think either are that impressive but accross the world their is a rejection of the ruling career political class in Britain and Europe don't forget Austria Germany France Sweden and others are all rejecting the ruling class something similar happening in America

Well, voters shouldn't want a change just for the sake of it, changing for the better, yes, but there is no sense in changing for the worse. I cannot believe that Americans would make an arrogant wealthy clown their president but I think most of us do not mix with the nationalists living off the cosmopolitan and forward looking areas. In fact, globalisation has left the less intellectually capable behind as their jobs have gone to poorer countries.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I don't think either are that impressive but accross the world their is a rejection of the ruling career political class in Britain and Europe don't forget Austria Germany France Sweden and others are all rejecting the ruling class something similar happening in America

Well, voters shouldn't want a change just for the sake of it, changing for the better, yes, but there is no sense in changing for the worse. I cannot believe that Americans would make an arrogant wealthy clown their president but I think most of us do not mix with the nationalists living off the cosmopolitan and forward looking areas. In fact, globalisation has left the less intellectually capable behind as their jobs have gone to poorer countries.

'living off the cosmopolitan' yes that's a problem in itself, god forbid nationalists choosing to live off the cosmopolitan for anyone even themselves.

well there hasn't been much of an investment in our industries so that must be part of the reason jobs have gone abroad that and a few things the eu passed to help do that such as the clinical trials directive.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Deplorable joke time...

Q. What is Hillary Clinton's Favourite Pizza Place?

A. Little Seizures!

laugh

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Never heard of it.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By lumba
Never heard of it.

Anybody living in the USA or has spent time there will get this one!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Probably better going with her fav hotel in Vegas then.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By lumba
Never heard of it.

its Little Caesars . never been arsed to try

its not really a joke if somebody outside fookin US of A cant get it laugh

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
You did...thanks for justifying it BTW! laugh

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I think this latest bout of Islamic terrorism in the USA might just be enough to push trump to president the momentum seems to be with him I might be wrong

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Page 2 of 43 1 2 3 4 42 43

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion