Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Patrick Calvar the head of France parliamentary commission recently warned the country is on the verge of civil war. Large Islamic areas largely cut off from French society on the other side the far right under le pen pretty much close to obtaining power at the forthcoming elections. Apart from the well publicised atrocities by Islamic groups there has been for several years low level unrest in major French cities riots and so forth.

Is France about to see something we saw last night in Turkey ?

Last edited by Stanley Park; 16/07/16 09:48 AM.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Patrick Calvar the head of France parliamentary commission recently warned the country is on the verge of civil war. Large Islamic areas largely cut off from French society on the other side the far right under le pen pretty much close to obtaining power at the forthcoming elections. Apart from the well publicised atrocities by Islamic groups there has been for several years low level unrest in major French cities riots and so forth.

He also said that this could happen in any European country including UK where the far right gets stronger.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions

He also said that this could happen in any European country including UK where the far right gets stronger.

The far right are more or less out of existence in the UK that would be the BNP that barely exists today you are miles off with that one

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

The far right are more or less out of existence in the UK that would be the BNP that barely exists today you are miles off with that one

Was just saying what he said in his interview, he didn't mention UK but said Europe and I would think UKIP is far right as well. Marine Le Pen is not much different to Farage

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Not really sure whether you have ever troubled yourself to read the UKIP manifesto Vish but UKIP are actually quite left wing read their economic policies they mostly take labour votes not tory

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Hard for the French people and to the whole western world actually. I am in France right now, but as they say, life goes on and the sun is helping, a bit hot for me yesterday though.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

No.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Hard for the French people and to the whole western world actually. I am in France right now, but as they say, life goes on and the sun is helping, a bit hot for me yesterday though.

It was fukking hot here yesterday too!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Not really sure whether you have ever troubled yourself to read the UKIP manifesto Vish but UKIP are actually quite left wing read their economic policies they mostly take labour votes not tory

Well I think we all know you have read it.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 20/07/16 12:21 PM.
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Really?

You do suprise me. whistle

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

Yes I have, they are the third biggest party in the UK I take an interest in politics and unlike a lot of people I do actually read end to end the manifestos of all the main political parties even those I disagree with. What I will say is rarely is one 100% right and one 100% wrong. UKIP are mainly taking labour voters in labour areas

Last edited by Stanley Park; 24/07/16 11:32 AM.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Yes I have, they are the third biggest party in the UK I take an interest in politics and unlike a lot of people I do actually read end to end the manifestos of all the main political parties even those I disagree with. What I will say is rarely is one 100% right and one 100% wrong. UKIP are mainly taking labour voters in labour areas

So what is Farage doing in the Republican party Conference right now according to you, trying to cenvert them to his left ideas may be?

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Absolutely no idea what farage is up to nor do I care he is retired from politics he is not an MP or member of any political party other than fulfilling his role as MEP. My point Vish is you are claiming UKIP are a right wing political party to evidence that the first step would be to read their manifesto ? Had you done that previously ? If you hadn't your points have no meaning or substance. And another thing can you explain what right and and left wing are in the context of modern politics because I am confused

Last edited by Stanley Park; 24/07/16 12:35 PM.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Absolutely no idea what farage is up to nor do I care he is retired from politics he is not an MP or member of any political party other than fulfilling his role as MEP. My point Vish is you are claiming UKIP are a right wing political party to evidence that the first step would be to read their manifesto ? Had you done that previously ? If you hadn't your points have no meaning or substance. And another thing can you explain what right and and left wing are in the context of modern politics because I am confused

You are very aften confused whether regarding modern football, economy, politics, a few that I know.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

You are very aften confused whether regarding modern football, economy, politics, a few that I know.

Meaning you haven't read their manifesto UKIP to you is something you know a few soundbites about its fine throwing insults about more difficult to put up a coherent argument it's even harder to do a bit of basic research. If UKIP were right wing pretty hard to see how they are winning labour votes the North is the UKIP heartland the deputy leader probably soon leader is from Liverpool the North labour the south Tory in general terms UKIP,s powerbase is mainly the North apart from a small area in the south east but again working class area.

Last edited by Stanley Park; 24/07/16 02:04 PM.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
It doesn't really matter where UKIP sit with regards to their economic policies when they're full of racist idiots. If that's what you want for our country then I pity you.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Stan trying to tell people UKIP are left now lol. He said the same about the Nazi's .. moronic stuff. Farage said himself he is the only one holding the thatcher flame ,and if you look at what they voted for and against its 100% for big business and 100% against workers rights. They want to dismantle the NHS and they are left lol..couldn't make it up

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
It doesn't really matter where UKIP sit with regards to their economic policies when they're full of racist idiots. If that's what you want for our country then I pity you.

When you say racist idiots where has that come from ? Anyone can hurl these statements read their manifesto and note four million people voted for them are they all racist idiots ? The truth is the traditional parties have lost touch with people yes there are some idiots in UKIP but they are a very young fast growing party most of the bad publicity you get taken in with is from opposition parties feeding to the press but their policies are appealing and economically they are more labour than labour. I am a Tory I don't support them but you are the idiot if you think they are just racist idiots their vote is higher than the SNP and lib dems combined

Last edited by Stanley Park; 25/07/16 09:27 PM.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

When you say racist idiots where has that come from ? Anyone can hurl these statements read their manifesto and note four million people voted for them are they all racist idiots ? The truth is the traditional parties have lost touch with people yes there are some idiots in UKIP but they are a very young fast growing party most of the bad publicity you get taken in with is from opposition parties feeding to the press but their policies are appealing and economically they are more labour than labour. I am a Tory I don't support them but you are the idiot if you think they are just racist idiots their vote is higher than the SNP and lib dems combined

All I can base it on is my experience and what you see of them and mostly they're racist idiots. If that makes me an idiot then I'll take the hit.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T

yes more appealing than labours.. to a tory.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
They are raking labour voters Torres and I wager next election they will take more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion