Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
The EU can overide parliament it can overide elections and it makes a significant number of our laws we can't be a democracy within that but anyway it does not matter because we wisely voted out

And created such a mess in your country, never seen since 1945. Split government, split opposition, growing racism, divided nation, falling markets, downgraded credit rating and the week after the results haven't even started. Very very wise.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/hom...n-a7104191.html

So glad I don't live in the UK anymore.

Unfortunately this vote has now given them relevance and a sense of justification. I saw a clip from Barnsley on Channel 4 news and one old woman said 'they're taking all our jobs' and some bloke said he voted leave as 'I don't like Muslims'!

These fukking idiots have decided my future. Great!

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
The EU can overide parliament it can overide elections and it makes a significant number of our laws we can't be a democracy within that but anyway it does not matter because we wisely voted out

But it hasn't done any of those things and I'd wager that most of our laws are ours. So why leave?

Most of our laws not all a free nation has control of ALL its laws

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By RedsforChampions

And created such a mess in your country, never seen since 1945. Split government, split opposition, growing racism, divided nation, falling markets, downgraded credit rating and the week after the results haven't even started. Very very wise.

And the new PM will have the poisoned chalice of invoking article 50.

This place is a fukking mess for nothing.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

But it hasn't done any of those things and I'd wager that most of our laws are ours. So why leave?

Most of our laws not all a free nation has control of ALL its laws

So whats the problem then? You've just said most and the easiest way to transition out of the EU is to keep all current laws and legislation. So what's the point?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
[quote=Stanley Park]The people of Europe must now do what Britain did some countries are already talking referendums pretty sure the EU will punish Britain for daring to break free as a warning to other countries. If they do that will be a huge mistake no empire on this planet ever has subjugated people for the long term history is littered with examples they all end the same way. Now let's see referendums in Sweden Netherlands France Denmark the Czech Republic all countries recently where the people have demanded a referendum like Britain the people must have their say. If the EU is so marvellous then they will vote remain won't they ? [/quote

I laughed when I saw the title of this thread.

Step 2, your lot haven't even started Step 1 never mind Step 2.

You have no Prime Minister, conservatives and labour involved in civil wars. A country split straight down the middle and Scotland and N. Ireland seeking independence.

We still haven't seen a clear plan for the way forward from the leave camp and prominent leave campaigners have told us that NHS won't be getting millions and immigration wont be coming to an end.

Any deal with Europe will be on Europe's terms and be prepared to be made an example of there. It is clear to many that Step 1 for Britain is already a step too far.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion