Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
And great post by red neck scouser which says it all short term (next two years) I think we will be slightly worse off economically (but not politically) but thereafter britains economy will boom Europe and the EU will continue to decline under the euro and political rebellion because Britain leaving the EU is just the start of the process the days of the undemocratic oppressive EU are numbered

England can only prosper if Boris knows what to do which he doesn't. Where is their plan? How are we going to get to be this prosperous country?

And how can you say we're politically stable? We're in a right fukking mess!

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
And great post by red neck scouser which says it all short term (next two years) I think we will be slightly worse off economically (but not politically) but thereafter britains economy will boom Europe and the EU will continue to decline under the euro and political rebellion because Britain leaving the EU is just the start of the process the days of the undemocratic oppressive EU are numbered

Don't be so sure on that, America and China want to deal with the EU , they have deals set up to do that.. the EU was already on a recovery ,and what could happen now is finance leaves the uk and makes the EU stronger..many top investment banks have already stated they are moving away from london- morgan stanley for one. What may now happen is the Uk is actually at the back of the queue like the USA has said it would be.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
HSBC have already said they could move 1000 jobs to Paris too.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

somewhere else for the money launderers to do their business

Last edited by Torres65; 26/06/16 08:28 AM.
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Yeah its so uncertain, even in the north of my country the Unionists are applying for Irish passports - if scotland leaves( and I am pretty sure they will) england and wales could actually become a remote trading post- worst case scenario for sure, but the uk going against global finance wishes is a mammoth decision.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Torres65

And a thousand more on benefits without a job genius!

EMP #536848 26/06/16 08:33 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Yeah its so uncertain, even in the north of my country the Unionists are applying for Irish passports - if scotland leaves( and I am pretty sure they will) england and wales could actually become a remote trading post- worst case scenario for sure, but the uk going against global finance wishes is a mammoth decision.

Yep it's a mess. I read something yesterday which gives me a little hope that it might not actually happen.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E

that is so true, like ur caretaker PM all these guys are corrupt yes men, the problem is they always win, so instead of fighting from the inside the uk is now on the outside and with an ugly isolationist anti-foreigner tag too.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T

And a thousand more on benefits without a job genius!

that would be the big companies decision, they must have a lot of loyalty to their employees

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
If their employees want to move abroard. If they don't where do they work?

What a mess we're going to be in just to protest and to save some mythical sovereignty.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion